Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Our new Rooster next Season will built around BIG-AL

Ok, now itīs obvious guys, that the FO plans to build a championchip Team around BIG-AL as the go to guy and MAX player. Maybe itīs painful for you to see AL playing every game 30+ minutes and taking most of the shots and playing no D, but as a JAZZFAN you have to live with it. Maybe it feels like looking the guy in the face that has raped you, every single day again and again, but the FO has to decide and as Fans with loyality in our hearts, we have to accept this situation.
    Maybe we could Trade Favors or Kanter, then we would get good pieces to positions we need. fter that sign Brandon Jennings, Monta Ellis and Josh Smith as free agents nexts season.

Jennings
    Monta Ellis
    Paul Pierce
    Josh Smith
    BIG-AL

Hayward as the 6th Man and Favors coming from the bench for 23 minutes per game...
    Last edited by CAKAR; 02-24-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ok
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    needs more troll

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Adding **** fights to the schedule could liven things up, sure.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dang, even roosters are censored in dis place.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes it was a beautiful dream, with playing the young guns and winning Championchips after their development. But this will never going to happen. Becausse itīs not the way our FO had choosed. They have decided for AL, instead of a rebuilding process.

Im not trolling I have just accepted the reality, what about you ?
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Yes it was a beautiful dream, with playing the young guns and win Championchips after their development. But this will never going to happen. Becausse itīs not the way our FO had choosed. They have decided for AL, instead of a rebuilding process.

Im not trolling I have just accepted the reality, what about you ?
    $20 bucks says none of those guys (excluding possibly Jefferson) will be on the Jazz next year.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Feldheimer View Post
    $20 bucks says none of those guys (excluding possibly Jefferson) will be on the Jazz next year.
    Ok, the Trade Deadline is over and MR.Millsap and BIG-AL are going to test their market on free agency. Can you explain why the hell, we are still playing these guys + 30 minutes, instead of giving our 3rd Round Picks playing time they deserved ? The only explantation is that the FO has decidet to Resign AL and build a team araound him for the next 5 years. I can live with it, becausse I will never stop supporting my team regardless what there plans are. But can you live with that too ?
    Last edited by CAKAR; 02-24-2013 at 10:20 AM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Ok, the Trade Deadline is over and MR.Millsap and BIG-AL are going to test their market on free agency. Can you explain why the hell, we are still playing these guys + 30 minutes, instead of giving our 3rd Round Picks playing time they deserved ? The only explantation is that the FO has decidet to Resign AL and build a team araound him for the next 5 years. I can live with a it, becausse I will never stop supporting my team regardless what there plans are. But can you live with that too ?
    I was just saying the Jazz won't get 4 All-Star/borderline All-Star caliber players all in the same offseason.

I don't think Big Al is as big of problem as people make him out to be. I also think one out of the 4 bigs needs to be traded for a point guard, since the PG is the obvious weak spot.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    They would chuck the living **** out of the league.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and don’t want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. You’re not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I won’t get soft. Don’t worry about that."

October 2014 Update: Enes is eating crow so far.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    A new name idea for New Orleans; New Orleans Roosters. But they are dead set on Pelicans, aren't they?
    http://i45.tinypic.com/23w8x2w.jpg
    MOVE! MOVE!..

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    One of the worst troll accounts I've seen on this site. A severe lack of creativity.
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    One of the worst troll accounts I've seen on this site. A severe lack of creativity.
    talking true story is trolling in todays game ?