View Poll Results: Who are the Jazz's best 5 players RIGHT NOW?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alec Burks

35 50.00%
  • DeMarre Carroll

9 12.86%
  • Derrick Favors

64 91.43%
  • Randy Foye

7 10.00%
  • Gordon Hayward

66 94.29%
  • Al Jefferson

45 64.29%
  • Enes Kanter

21 30.00%
  • Paul Millsap

65 92.86%
  • Mo Williams (w/o injury)

24 34.29%
  • Marvin Williams

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Burks Hayward Favors Millsap Demarre.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So, most people think that Hayward, Favors and Millsap are our three best. Why aren't they starting?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Taking the last 10 games into consideration, Burks is on this list. Hayward has been pretty good since coming back, and before he was injured he was playing quite well. Burks and Hayward add a sick element to the team. the fact that they can both create with the dribble is super exciting. The words of David "The Shill" Locke (I don't really believe he is a shill, but i find it amusing everyone on jazz fanz makes a case that he is) are fitting: "[Hayward} is a considerably better player than he was earlier this year . His growth is on course and exciting. Burks was solid [Last Night]. I am so impressed that he has linked all of these games without a burp. He has been consistent."

Burks and Hayward are, as of right now in the top 5. Favors has great length and athleticism and provides great D. I think he is maybe in the top 5. Millsap is there without a doubt. I love Jefferson as a good teamate and i think he is usually pretty good in the post, but like Devin Harris I don't think he fits the Flex offense very well. great dude though. Some nights he is a top 5 and other nights he isn't. it's that simple.

I'd say Burks, Hayward, Millsap, Favors, and Jefferson.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    Could someone please forward the results of this poll to Coach Corbin?
    Won't do any good. He's from the school of Sloan. Meaning if you listen to the fans you become one.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by green View Post
    So, most people think that Hayward, Favors and Millsap are our three best. Why aren't they starting?
    Hayward is in a good spot to be a non-starter and share time with the young-bigs. this is the best for the short term and long term. He's also a finisher, which is an indicator that his one of the 5 best.

Millsap is starting.

Favors is an obvious choice in the top 5, "regardless of position" as the poll stated. Jefferson (or Jeffersuck) is a polarizing figure here on the board and Favors plays behind Millsap.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Harcher View Post
    Hayward is in a good spot to be a non-starter and share time with the young-bigs. this is the best for the short term and long term. He's also a finisher, which is an indicator that his one of the 5 best.

Millsap is starting.

Favors is an obvious choice in the top 5, "regardless of position" as the poll stated. Jefferson (or Jeffersuck) is a polarizing figure here on the board and Favors plays behind Millsap.
    Hayward is not is a good spot to be a non-starter when your starters are Foye and Williams. There is no excuse for Hayward not starting, and no excuse for Hayward not getting over 30 mins a night.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Won't do any good. He's from the school of Sloan. Meaning if you listen to the fans you become one.
    Except for the fact that Sloan normally started his best players. Corbin's from the school of "NBA experience always trumps NBA talent and if I bench a vet I might hurt his feelings and lose the lockerroom no matter how badly my starters are playing."
    "It's a loss. It's one loss on our home floor that we aren't happy with." -Ty Corbin, 12/26/12.
    "It's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 1/11/13.
    "Whether you lose by one or by 45 like we did tonight, it's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 1/28/13.
    "It's one loss." -Ty Corbin, 4/3/13.
    It's disappointing any time you don't make the playoffs." -Ty Corbin, 4/17/13.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by vslice02 View Post
    Except for the fact that Sloan normally started his best players. Corbin's from the school of "NBA experience always trumps NBA talent and if I bench a vet I might hurt his feelings and lose the lockerroom no matter how badly my starters are playing."
    Great point.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball_Romantic23 View Post
    Taking the last 10 games into consideration, Burks is on this list.
    wtf?
    taking last 10 game sin consideration.
    so your saying minutes depends if your the best player.

burks has always been on ofe the best only difference is he finally gets (consitent) minutes
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Taking the last 10 games into consideration, Burks is on this list. Hayward has been pretty good since coming back, and before he was injured he was playing quite well. Burks and Hayward add a sick element to the team. the fact that they can both create with the dribble is super exciting. The words of David "The Shill" Locke (I don't really believe he is a shill, but i find it amusing everyone on jazz fanz makes a case that he is) are fitting: "[Hayward} is a considerably better player than he was earlier this year . His growth is on course and exciting. Burks was solid [Last Night]. I am so impressed that he has linked all of these games without a burp. He has been consistent."

Burks and Hayward are, as of right now in the top 5. Favors has great length and athleticism and provides great D. I think he is maybe in the top 5. Millsap is there without a doubt. I love Jefferson as a good teamate and i think he is usually pretty good in the post, but like Devin Harris I don't think he fits the Flex offense very well. great dude though. Some nights he is a top 5 and other nights he isn't. it's that simple.

I'd say Burks, Hayward, Millsap, Favors, and Jefferson.
    I'd love to see that as our starting lineup actually. If a team is playing small just put Demarre in for Jefferson.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    wtf?
    taking last 10 game sin consideration.
    so your saying minutes depends if your the best player.

burks has always been on ofe the best only difference is he finally gets (consitent) minutes
    Burks wasn't efficient at times last season and he wasn't playing well early on in the season. his defense was poor and he wasn't very engaged at times. he might have been upset with his lack of playing time. He had some bad shooting nights and struggled to play within the offense. The reason why burks wasn't one of the top 5 on the Jazz earlier was becasue he had not figured out how to play with teamates yet. He is finally figuring that out. Playing PG helped it seems. The fact of the matter is that Burks really struggled playing within the offense last year and for the 1st quarter in a half of this year, which negated his effectivness.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Mo-Will
    Hayward
    Sap
    Favors
    Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Mo is better than Burks right now, y'all. Except for rebounding.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    Mo-Will
    Hayward
    Sap
    Favors
    Jefferson
    Yes, this actually

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Burks wasn't efficient at times last season and he wasn't playing well early on in the season. his defense was poor and he wasn't very engaged at times. he might have been upset with his lack of playing time. He had some bad shooting nights and struggled to play within the offense. The reason why burks wasn't one of the top 5 on the Jazz earlier was becasue he had not figured out how to play with teamates yet. He is finally figuring that out. Playing PG helped it seems. The fact of the matter is that Burks really struggled playing within the offense last year and for the 1st quarter in a half of this year, which negated his effectivness.
    first of i have never seen poor defense.
    i have seen poor team defense people not calling out picks or switching etc.
    i have seen poor defensive matchups is it poor defense if howard is guarding cp3. doe sthat show howard playing poor defense. no.
    bad shooting nights are common with lack of consitent minutes
    strugling to play within the alfense is also comon.
    you have not just been paying attention to burks.
    now that he gets minutes you dont want to admit your wrong.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha