Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I will continue watching the jazz but hate myself afterwards, like ordering a pizza and eating the whole thing, myself, that night.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I will be absolutely shocked if the Jazz re-sign Al. Say what you want about the Jazz FO, but they aren't idiots.
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Pretty much spot on Thriller. If there's one thing we should be drafting in June, it's guys who play with a constant passion. Who fits that criteria? Marcus Smart? The kid from Indy? They probably won't even be in our reach.
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    I will be absolutely shocked if the Jazz re-sign Al. Say what you want about the Jazz FO, but they aren't idiots.
    *AK max deal
    *Extending Okur a year before they had to
    *Trading for Marvin

Must I go on?
    Originally Posted by DutchJazzer
    i might be the first retard in the internet then...cam on the internet in 1993 :P

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    *AK max deal
    *Trading for Marvin

Must I go on?
    yes please

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Xthren View Post
    I will continue watching the jazz but hate myself afterwards, like ordering a pizza and eating the whole thing, myself, that night.
    only one i order 2 pizzas and eat them on my own
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Man that KOC sucks. He has so much to work with yet he does nothing. If I had his position I'd really get things done.
    X LIKE XENOPUS.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The meltdown on this board will be epic when Big Al gets the max with the Jazz. I can't wait.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i will check who else is on the roster at this stage and my reaction will develop from there.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I would have to find a new team to root for, no joke.

As the last two seasons have gone on I have taken breaks but overall followed the team closely because I knew that Al's contract was coming off the books or we were trading him.

If we go and extend him ill just end the self-torture of following this team and just pick a team committed to winning rings and not a treadmill team that is content with mediocrity.

I stick to my prediction that Al will not be re-signed. I think the org knows that it wouldn't be the right decision and I think they know he's not the winner we want him to be. I think they've been trying to trade him but teams don't see him as valuable in a trade so they aren't willing to give assets for him. I bet they actually wanted to give us longer contracts in change for him.

We will see but I think he's gone.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I watch the Jazz for entertainment purposes. Watching Big Al is not entertaining to me.

I'd probably lose interest.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Disappointed that we were conservative and couldn't sign a more appropriate piece.

A guy like Tyreke Evans is high-risk/high-reward.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty the Turd View Post
    *AK max deal
    *Trading for Marvin

Must I go on?
    I'll give you Okur, but pretty much all teams overpay players at some point. Jazz took a gamble and it didn't pay off with AK. As for trading for Marvin...yeah it hasn't worked out great but we didn't exactly give up a lot for him either.
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Become a Lakers, Clippers, or Heat fan.

Basically, I already am.

The lakers? Kobe is a rockstar. He can be a punk but like all the great ones, comes to the game ready for war. Something that I seriously miss badly ever since Stockton and Malone retired. So many of our players take nights off. In fact, rarely have I seen our guys "leave it out there on the court." Boozer, Al Jefferson, AK, Marvin, were probably the laziest sacks of garbage I've ever seen. Kobe? Has all the excuses in the world to junk this season. Yet, he keeps busting his ass all while the clowns around him fake injuries.

Clippers? Because they're hellafun to watch.

Heat? Because they actually back up all their talk. Should have beaten the Mavs (but Lebron wore down and Dirk went crazy). Beat down the Thunder. And are now just cruising through the NBA in cruise control. Amazing.

I'd love to cheer for the Spurs. They play the way this game should be played. Everyone plays hard, plays d, and can score. They're just too old so I don't see them competing for a championship.

Seriously, if the Jazz weren't the only pro team in town, who'd watch their crap? Boring as hell (Big Al pumpfakes 20 times and then chucks something up as the shot clock expires. yawn), rarely exciting (until the bench comes in. Then things usually pick up), starters are lazy, poorly coached, and arrogantly managed.
    ^^^
    Worst kind of fan ever, right here. "My team isn't very good, so I'll go root for a title contender. Then give a bunch of reasons why, besides the fact that they are title contenders. Because that is definitely not the reason I would cheer for them." you won't be missed.

CORE 8

MY NAME IS BAWSE DAWG

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    I'll give you Okur, but pretty much all teams overpay players at some point. Jazz took a gamble and it didn't pay off with AK. As for trading for Marvin...yeah it hasn't worked out great but we didn't exactly give up a lot for him either.
    I've heard this a billion times.

The Jazz took a chance and it didn't pay off. It was worth a shot. Blah blah blah

How about taking a shot at an obvious star? Like Harden. Or Bledsoe. Instead of picking up lazy ass suck face players like Bell, Jefferson, and Marvin. Or how about taking a shot at the first overrall pick, instead of recycling the trash? Thats all. A swing for the fences would be nice. The closest they have ever come to doing that is when they traded up to get Deron. And wouldnt ya know? It paid off. Sort of. Its all about trying to take the safest route around here when the only path to a championship, is a gutsy one or a lucky one. Fans around here are just tired of waiting for the lucky one.