Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

You people are the most miserable group of sports fans I've ever encountered

And I lived in Cleveland for three years. For pages and pages, it's nothing but skewering players and coaches and front office people and calls for strategic losing and ugh. Why? What is the point of this place? It's clear none of you like watching basketball, so why do it?

It's pitiful and strange how joyless you people are. Get out of the house, breathe some fresh air, eat some ice cream and calm down. Maybe consider ditching this interest for a new one.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dogtoucher View Post
    And I lived in Cleveland for three years.
    Man makes a good point.

Dutch Gone Countdown: 378 Posts left as of 10:50 PM MST on 11/19/14. At an average of about 6 posts a day, estimated Dutch Gone Time is 63 days from now (1/21/15)

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    And I lived in Cleveland for three years. For pages and pages, it's nothing but skewering players and coaches and front office people and calls for strategic losing and ugh. Why? What is the point of this place? It's clear none of you like watching basketball, so why do it?

It's pitiful and strange how joyless you people are. Get out of the house, breathe some fresh air, eat some ice cream and calm down. Maybe consider ditching this interest for a new one.
    What do you mean "YOU people"?
    are you a raciallist?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

How many hours have passed since you touched your last dog?
    David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Why do you even care what other fans do?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

So you ignore our love fest for the past, and the Future 5? Is that all miserable too?
    The fan videos, the Burks appreciation threads, the Hayward is a prophet threads.
    "Hayward can be a #1?"......"Maybe if he goes down to Fort Wayne...DLeague" -ESPN

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ....because we are gluttons for punishment? Actually, I'm the ONLY one in this forum that is accused of hating NBA basketball, but I'm glad you are pointing out others here with my same attitude! Personally, I'm very cynical when it comes to all sports, especially on the professional level since these pathetic looking punks/thugs are making so much money....producing pathetic results.....have demonstrated pathetic character in there personal lives.....and can hardly be called "role models" in any sense of the word! By the way, I am beginning to limit myself to only watching the Spurs, as they do seem to play the game the correct way that is at least "watchable" basketball.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Cleveland sports teams have fans?

Didn't a Cleveland Indian player just rip and tear ya'll a new one last year?
    Lakers Suck.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    duhhh duhhh duhhhhhhhhhh another alt appears.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by xthren View Post
    duhhh duhhh duhhhhhhhhhh another alt appears.
    dogtoucher
    dutchjazzer

hmmmm ????
    Quote Originally Posted by CAKAR View Post
    Al is soft ? he is just a nice guy. Sometimes he avoids contact, just to protect other players from his strength. He is a player, who cares for other players. Trust me dude, they say BIG-AL breaks the neck of a bull, just with his pure hands.
    Why they call him BIG-AL, think of it

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Disturbing username. Since "toucher" is slang/filter avoidance for ****er.

Now sheeptoucher would have been epic.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Way to present only one side to the arguements going on.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Disturbing username. Since "toucher" is slang/filter avoidance for ****er.

Now sheeptoucher would have been epic.
    I have that trademarked.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Life is too short to root for losers.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Actually, this board has picked up quite a bit since they've followed my lead in being cynical about the NBA and pro athletes in particular! Dutch is certainly on board! And a host of others!!!