Page 29 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Looks like we meet The Governor next week. I can't wait to see if they have him do some of the things he does in the books.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    Looks like we meet The Governor next week. I can't wait to see if they have him do some of the things he does in the books.
    What I want to know is who was watching Carroll. Govenor had to ask where Ricks group was. That indicates it wasn't them.

If it was Andrea and Michonne then why didn't they go join Rick? A third party/person perhaps?

Here is an idea. Rick's group and the Governor have a show down and it is going badly. Carroll, Herschel's daughter, Herschel, one of the prisoners (little weasel white guy) all get taken out...they are getting pushed pack thru the prison. Then just when they are about to be trapped a truck comes hauling ass up to the back fence and out jumps Merle and saves the group. Lori sacrifices herself so Carl and Rick can make it into the truck

Edit: So you have switched Lori, Carroll, Herschel, his younger daughter and the little weasel prisoner for the bigger prisoner, Merle, Andrea and Michonne. That militaries the group alot more and makes for a faster paced 4th season.

Rick, Carl, T-Dog, Darryl, Glen, Maggie, Michonne, Andrea, Merle and new prisoner.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;
    that tonight's gonna be a good good night; wooh hoo (x4) - For Cy

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    What I want to know is who was watching Carroll. Govenor had to ask where Ricks group was. That indicates it wasn't them.

If it was Andrea and Michonne then why didn't they go join Rick? A third party/person perhaps?
    My guess is Merle.

As for your confrontation speculation, have you read the books? I ask only because I have and don't want to give anything away.

Edit: I just read the previous page and see that you're catching up. I still don't want to give anything away.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My guess is Merle.

As for your confrontation speculation, have you read the books? I ask only because I have and don't want to give anything away.

Edit: I just read the previous page and see that you're catching up. I still don't want to give anything away.
    I have not read that far but... Spoilers below...

I know that they drive a tank in and a big fight goes down. Rick and a few others (he has a much bigger group in the comics) escape. The Govenor and all his men get munched.

I hope they swerve a little and Merle saves them and they keep one of the prisoners. Follow the comics a little but add a few twists and turns to keep it fresh.

I Got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night; that tonight's gonna be a good night;

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So only two of them make it out of that episode. All I can say is don't mess with Rick Grimes. That guy is getting cold blooded.

I would try to slowly incorporate the remaining two (seems liek the better ones) itno my group. You could always use a couple more guys willing to do dirty work.
    i wouldnt have killed the black dude running away. or left him outside
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    i wouldnt have killed the black dude running away. or left him outside
    I would have. He came at Rick. He played his hand and showed where he stood.

Only thing I would have done different is grab the guys arm thru the bars and held him there till the zombies had him then shut the door. Make sure he dies.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't think it will be Merle who was looking through the fence. He was shown in a car with Andrea in an episode clip.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    I don't think it will be Merle who was looking through the fence. He was shown in a car with Andrea in an episode clip.
    merle joined up with the governor and co
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    oooh nooooooooooooooos.

Spoilers ahead.

they killed t dog. they killed lori?
    and carol is MIA
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was pleased with Lori dying but not T-Dog. Now if Carroll can end up like Sophia I will be happy. I wonder if the prisoners will fit into the group now that he shot the guy responsible for the attacks and submitted to Rick. Not that he had a choice with Daryl about to quarter him.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was pleased with Lori dying but not T-Dog. Now if Carroll can end up like Sophia I will be happy. I wonder if the prisoners will fit into the group now that he shot the guy responsible for the attacks and submitted to Rick. Not that he had a choice with Daryl about to quarter him.
    Poor T-Dog, got replaced as the token black guy of the group by the new prisoner. You know the rule on these shows... only one token black guy allowed per group (think Lost... Mr. Eko joins and Michael suddenly runs off into the woods for 3 seasons). Once they decided to write the prisoner in it was curtains for Mr Dog.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    That **** was gnarly ....... great episode.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So now they have a baby and no milk. I'll bet they have milk/formula in Woodbury.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So now they have a baby and no milk. I'll bet they have milk/formula in Woodbury.
    They already mentioned needing formula immediately in the sneak preview. Herschel will be a proud new mama lol. Also that is why you don't assume anything abotu what enemies are dead. I called that Rick should have guaranteed that prisoners death instead of assuming.

They are so much better wariness wise but still rookies in so many ways.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    spoilers from comic ahead

anywho why not kill the baby like in the comics.
    lori and the baby where both shot in the comics.
    also it might be possible for breastfeeding lactating.
    magie could very well get start lactating.
    it is possible to induce lactation. without medical equipment. it's all about the will and need to feed a baby
    01-21-2013