Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    The prisoner who got capped in the head
    Possibly but I wouldn't dig a grave for the guy that lead to the loss of two of my group. I'd throw him out to the walkers.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Banned
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    If my son was as annoying and ugly as Carl I would have killed him myself in the first episode.
    Oh yeah for sure, that kid sucks balls.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    Possibly but I wouldn't dig a grave for the guy that lead to the loss of two of my group. I'd throw him out to the walkers.
    True that it's just the sneak peaks are always from the first five minutes and never ever reveal anything new or any twists, so there has to be a known explanation for it
    Long Live JYD

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers View Post
    True that it's just the sneak peaks are always from the first five minutes and never ever reveal anything new or any twists, so there has to be a known explanation for it
    I personally don't think it will come out to be anything. Just an extra grave. Like Glenn and Maggie in the guard tower last time.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    I think it's for Herschel. Carl kills him so he won't interfere with him trying to hook up with his daughter.

Rep Level
    I didn't like a lot of the writing in the new episode. I felt the entire episode should have been about Rick's group. That's where all the drama was. Constantly cutting to the The Governor's camp--where nothing was happening--severed a lot of the emotion at the prison because it made everything very disjointed and rushed. And for what? So we could see Andrea and the Governor have a cup of tea? Andrea and Merle talking about "dude, what if we like...hooked up?" The drama was at the prison, and that's where the writers should have kept us.

Rep Level
    They bury their own. That pud wasn't one of their own.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyjace View Post
    They bury their own.
    Unless the walkers get to them first and eat them. They ate the whole ****ing body!

*burp*

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    Unless the walkers get to them first and eat them. They ate the whole ****ing body!

*burp*
    That right there makes me wonder. If walkers eat dead meat then why were so many walkers made.

Think about it. Walkers kill a guy and he comes back as a walker. Why did they stop eating the guy in the first place?

I didnt like that to be honest.

Also I REALLY hope Michonne joines Ricks group.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    That right there makes me wonder. If walkers eat dead meat then why were so many walkers made.

Think about it. Walkers kill a guy and he comes back as a walker. Why did they stop eating the guy in the first place?

I didnt like that to be honest.

Also I REALLY hope Michonne joines Ricks group.
    I think they only eat "fresh" meat. The person was dead, but freshly dead when the walkers found the body (I don't want to post spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it yet). Remember the episode with the walker in the well and they tried to lure it with a ham but he wouldn't go for it. Also, in the first episode, there's the chick that is half-eaten but drags herself after Rick.

As for Michonne, she is part of the group in the books so I expect her to join up in the series.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    I think they only eat "fresh" meat. The person was dead, but freshly dead when the walkers found the body (I don't want to post spoilers for anyone who hasn't seen it yet). Remember the episode with the walker in the well and they tried to lure it with a ham but he wouldn't go for it. Also, in the first episode, there's the chick that is half-eaten but drags herself after Rick.

As for Michonne, she is part of the group in the books so I expect her to join up in the series.
    I jsut read the cliff notes all the way thru the whole series. I now hope that Rick gets obliterated soon. What a freaking sissy he turned into.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    Ya I am also confused about the zombie eating protocol. I've seen them feast on a person til gone and also bite and move on. Also, does the bite make you a zombie or just dying. If you were biten but were able to heal the wound would you be ok?

Also, one of my students thinks if you don't see someone being killed they are going to reappear at some point. Lori still alive?
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

Rep Level
    The bite eventually kills, but most of the people who died quickly had bled to death. They all have the disease so dying from a heart attack would make a zombie, hence Walking Dead.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CONAN View Post
    Ya I am also confused about the zombie eating protocol. I've seen them feast on a person til gone and also bite and move on. Also, does the bite make you a zombie or just dying. If you were biten but were able to heal the wound would you be ok?

Also, one of my students thinks if you don't see someone being killed they are going to reappear at some point. Lori still alive?
    Merle and the prisoner Rick tried to kill have both reappeared. So not seeing the body leaves it open to whatever the writers want to do. Some will come back and some wont. As for Lori, they have a show where they talka bout it and the director type people said basically that Lori was dead and eaten. She is gone and that's that.
    #BelieveInLindsey

Rep Level
    Merle and the prisoner Rick tried to kill have both reappeared. So not seeing the body leaves it open to whatever the writers want to do. Some will come back and some wont. As for Lori, they have a show where they talka bout it and the director type people said basically that Lori was dead and eaten. She is gone and that's that.
    I guess the zombie ate her bones too? Good riddance if she is dead anyways.