Page 39 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 1647

Thread: The Walking Dead

  1. #571
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    29,529
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    47743
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Maybe my GF should shut her mouth and give me my due respect.
    Well considering that she dropped you off it appears that she is the dominate one. Maybe you should stop riding bitch.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  2. #572
    The One True Youngblood YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,091
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    I just read the latest collection of comics last night.

    ****. ****. ****. Damn.

  3. #573
    Senior Member leftyjace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,118
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1978
    Rep Adjustment Power
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    I just read the latest collection of comics last night.

    ****. ****. ****. Damn.
    Is that a good "damn" or a bad "damn"?

  4. #574
    The One True Youngblood YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,091
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Not telling.


  5. #575
    Wet Noodle Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The High Road
    Posts
    16,420
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29491
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    sonofabitch

  6. #576
    The One True Youngblood YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,091
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Fine....

    Spoiler:

    Bad

    More Spoilers:

    They killed Glen! Sons of bitches! In a brutal, horrific way. Mother****ers!!!!

    Read at your own peril.

  7. #577
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    I just read the latest collection of comics last night.

    ****. ****. ****. Damn.
    number 100?

    if your talking about 100..
    i just think it was a gimmick.
    a pointless act. that does not further the plot.
    it was done for shock value

  8. #578
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    what the....not cool

  9. #579
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    what the....not cool
    suck on THAT BITCH

  10. #580
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    suck on THAT BITCH
    why would you do that man? why are you like this? we are all friends here why did you have to post all those spoilers...i was actually enjoying the show...
    you suck man.

  11. #581
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    sweet sweet revenge.

    i love the smell of fresh revenge in the morning

  12. #582
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,174
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    31656
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    did anyone go through the pc game episodes? looks nice in first sight even though it's animation drawing. but I did not play more than a few minutes yet.


  13. #583
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I bought seasons one and two recently and am almost done season one. I really like the show. It has me heavily interested. I like the lead. He plays the role in a very (and maybe it's because he sort of looks like him) Viggo Mortenson type of manner.

    However, it's so preposterous in many ways.
    *Let's go into ATL on horseback after having seen a mile long line of abandoned cars that had tried to leave the city? Considering there's around a million people there and therefore that many potential walkers? On horseback? It seemed like walking into a deathtrap.
    *If they get bit, they become walkers but they can shoot a walker at point blank range and have blood get all over them, and that's okay?
    *How slowly they respond in certain situations? For instance, in episode three, about 100 walkers come into camp. They finally kill them all. And they wait til the next morning or afternoon (I'd guess at least 12 hours later) to begin goring them to ensure their death? And then letting the one psychic dude who'd been bit ride with them when they finally decide to leave camp?
    *And maybe most importantly, since they have vehicles, why didn't they just get the **** out of that region and try to get a safe zone or whatever they called it?

    Don't get me wrong. I really like the show. But from a pure common sense, survivalist perspective, it seems stupid at times.

    P.S.-I really hope they elaborate on how this disease spread at some point. I'm assuming its' origin is the CDC at this point.

    Also, Noah Emmerich is a terrible actor and should never be cast in anything and Michael Rooker being type-cast for the umpteenth million time annoyed me.

  14. #584
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I bought seasons one and two recently and am almost done season one. I really like the show. It has me heavily interested. I like the lead. He plays the role in a very (and maybe it's because he sort of looks like him) Viggo Mortenson type of manner.

    However, it's so preposterous in many ways.
    *Let's go into ATL on horseback after having seen a mile long line of abandoned cars that had tried to leave the city? Considering there's around a million people there and therefore that many potential walkers? On horseback? It seemed like walking into a deathtrap.
    *If they get bit, they become walkers but they can shoot a walker at point blank range and have blood get all over them, and that's okay?
    *How slowly they respond in certain situations? For instance, in episode three, about 100 walkers come into camp. They finally kill them all. And they wait til the next morning or afternoon (I'd guess at least 12 hours later) to begin goring them to ensure their death? And then letting the one psychic dude who'd been bit ride with them when they finally decide to leave camp?
    *And maybe most importantly, since they have vehicles, why didn't they just get the **** out of that region and try to get a safe zone or whatever they called it?

    Don't get me wrong. I really like the show. But from a pure common sense, survivalist perspective, it seems stupid at times.

    P.S.-I really hope they elaborate on how this disease spread at some point. I'm assuming its' origin is the CDC at this point.

    Also, Noah Emmerich is a terrible actor and should never be cast in anything and Michael Rooker being type-cast for the umpteenth million time annoyed me.
    Its not a thinking mans show, but it is entertaining.

  15. #585
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    29,529
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    47743
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Its not a thinking mans show, but it is entertaining.
    That is the truth. I would forage constantly and take as much as I could all the time. I'd take all the medicine, gas, ammo and firearms I came across.

    Like the scenes where they raided the pharmacy and they gradded 1-2 meds. I'd clear that place out. Clothes, spices, food, ammo, meds, camping gear, shoes, gas...
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us