Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post
    Maybe my GF should shut her mouth and give me my due respect.
    Well considering that she dropped you off it appears that she is the dominate one. Maybe you should stop riding bitch.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I just read the latest collection of comics last night.

****. ****. ****. Damn.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post

****. ****. ****. Damn.
    Is that a good "damn" or a bad "damn"?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Not telling.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    sonofabitch

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Fine....

Spoiler:

Bad

More Spoilers:

They killed Glen! Sons of bitches! In a brutal, horrific way. Mother****ers!!!!

Read at your own peril.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post

****. ****. ****. Damn.
    number 100?

if your talking about 100..
    i just think it was a gimmick.
    a pointless act. that does not further the plot.
    it was done for shock value
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    what the....not cool

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    what the....not cool
    suck on THAT BITCH
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    suck on THAT BITCH
    why would you do that man? why are you like this? we are all friends here why did you have to post all those spoilers...i was actually enjoying the show...
    you suck man.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    sweet sweet revenge.

i love the smell of fresh revenge in the morning
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    did anyone go through the pc game episodes? looks nice in first sight even though it's animation drawing. but I did not play more than a few minutes yet.

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

October 2014 Update: Enes is eating crow so far.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I bought seasons one and two recently and am almost done season one. I really like the show. It has me heavily interested. I like the lead. He plays the role in a very (and maybe it's because he sort of looks like him) Viggo Mortenson type of manner.

However, it's so preposterous in many ways.
    *Let's go into ATL on horseback after having seen a mile long line of abandoned cars that had tried to leave the city? Considering there's around a million people there and therefore that many potential walkers? On horseback? It seemed like walking into a deathtrap.
    *If they get bit, they become walkers but they can shoot a walker at point blank range and have blood get all over them, and that's okay?
    *How slowly they respond in certain situations? For instance, in episode three, about 100 walkers come into camp. They finally kill them all. And they wait til the next morning or afternoon (I'd guess at least 12 hours later) to begin goring them to ensure their death? And then letting the one psychic dude who'd been bit ride with them when they finally decide to leave camp?
    *And maybe most importantly, since they have vehicles, why didn't they just get the **** out of that region and try to get a safe zone or whatever they called it?

Don't get me wrong. I really like the show. But from a pure common sense, survivalist perspective, it seems stupid at times.

P.S.-I really hope they elaborate on how this disease spread at some point. I'm assuming its' origin is the CDC at this point.

Also, Noah Emmerich is a terrible actor and should never be cast in anything and Michael Rooker being type-cast for the umpteenth million time annoyed me.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I bought seasons one and two recently and am almost done season one. I really like the show. It has me heavily interested. I like the lead. He plays the role in a very (and maybe it's because he sort of looks like him) Viggo Mortenson type of manner.

However, it's so preposterous in many ways.
    *Let's go into ATL on horseback after having seen a mile long line of abandoned cars that had tried to leave the city? Considering there's around a million people there and therefore that many potential walkers? On horseback? It seemed like walking into a deathtrap.
    *If they get bit, they become walkers but they can shoot a walker at point blank range and have blood get all over them, and that's okay?
    *How slowly they respond in certain situations? For instance, in episode three, about 100 walkers come into camp. They finally kill them all. And they wait til the next morning or afternoon (I'd guess at least 12 hours later) to begin goring them to ensure their death? And then letting the one psychic dude who'd been bit ride with them when they finally decide to leave camp?
    *And maybe most importantly, since they have vehicles, why didn't they just get the **** out of that region and try to get a safe zone or whatever they called it?

Don't get me wrong. I really like the show. But from a pure common sense, survivalist perspective, it seems stupid at times.

P.S.-I really hope they elaborate on how this disease spread at some point. I'm assuming its' origin is the CDC at this point.

Also, Noah Emmerich is a terrible actor and should never be cast in anything and Michael Rooker being type-cast for the umpteenth million time annoyed me.
    Its not a thinking mans show, but it is entertaining.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
    Its not a thinking mans show, but it is entertaining.
    That is the truth. I would forage constantly and take as much as I could all the time. I'd take all the medicine, gas, ammo and firearms I came across.

Like the scenes where they raided the pharmacy and they gradded 1-2 meds. I'd clear that place out. Clothes, spices, food, ammo, meds, camping gear, shoes, gas...
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder