Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    Rick should have let his little kid die. This little tyke's gotten annoying.
    He gets better. At least in my opinion. Still cannot stand Andrea though. I hope she eats it, hard.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm confused. Rick stabs/kills Shane because ultimately, Shane was psychotic and a threat to everyone. Shane gets up seconds later and is a zombie?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Do these people ever not hit their intended target? C'mon.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Decision-making reaching epic levels of stupidity in the last episode of season two here.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm confused. Rick stabs/kills Shane because ultimately, Shane was psychotic and a threat to everyone. Shane gets up seconds later and is a zombie?
    The answer for that was immediately obvious to me and is addressed in the show very shortly. I think at the end of the last show of season 2 they address it.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    The answer for that was immediately obvious to me and is addressed in the show very shortly. I think at the end of the last show of season 2 they address it.
    Okay, yeah, so Jenner told Rick that they're all infected. Interesting. I'm not sure why the rest of the group didn't ask Rick a follow-up question or three like, "What were his exact words?" If it were me, I'd want to know more. I'd want to know exactly what was said.

Anyway, it does intrigue me. I wonder if it's airborne? In the food? Maybe meat products only? In the drinking water and that's why so few people aren't zombies? Ya know, well water is different than city water I think so it would explain why the farm's people didn't get it. Maybe the rest only drink bottled water or something. Just spitballing but I'm very intrigued and pissed my provider doesn't have season 3 on demand yet.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Okay, yeah, so Jenner told Rick that they're all infected. Interesting. I'm not sure why the rest of the group didn't ask Rick a follow-up question or three like, "What were his exact words?" If it were me, I'd want to know more. I'd want to know exactly what was said.

Anyway, it does intrigue me. I wonder if it's airborne? In the food? Maybe meat products only? In the drinking water and that's why so few people aren't zombies? Ya know, well water is different than city water I think so it would explain why the farm's people didn't get it. Maybe the rest only drink bottled water or something. Just spitballing but I'm very intrigued and pissed my provider doesn't have season 3 on demand yet.
    I thought it was an interesting angle as well. However they have not even thought about that angle since then. Kind of a let down. However season 3 picks up the pace and is more aggressive.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

everyone is infected, even the farm people.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    everyone is infected, even the farm people.
    yeah, true.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    what are some other good sci fi shows like the walking dead, bros? i finished TWD already and need my fix. I'm thinking of starting Breaking Bad. I never really watch TV so I'm open to suggestions on a lot of shows, i probably havent seen whatever you are thinking of so let me know!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Also when Shane and Rick go to drop off the captured guy at the containment area (looked like a school) it also showed or at least hinted that everyone is infected as a lot of those faster zombies had no marks on them. Also as YB stated early in this thread that really is the meaning of "Walking Dead" everyone is infected.

Which I hope they get into more as well in the next season is the zombies that didn't get bitten they seemed to elude to that they are a bit faster or well can't think of the right word but y'all get what I'm trying to say.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    what are some other good sci fi shows like the walking dead, bros? i finished TWD already and need my fix. I'm thinking of starting Breaking Bad. I never really watch TV so I'm open to suggestions on a lot of shows, i probably havent seen whatever you are thinking of so let me know!!!
    Breaking bad is an AWESOME show, however its not sci fi related.... watch it anyway

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Battlestar Galactica is about as good a sci-fi series as has ever been made, imo. A few WTF episodes here and there and a disappointing ending to the series, but some good acting and a great series overall.

I love me some sci-fi, the only problem is that actual quality writing, acting and production are hard to come by.

If you've never watched Dr. Who then start watching the old stuff. The damn thing started in 1963. Tom Baker is the best Dr. Who in my opinion. I watch the new series because I'm a fan at this point, but the old stuff is a lot more fun.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Battlestar Galactica is about as good a sci-fi series as has ever been made, imo. A few WTF episodes here and there and a disappointing ending to the series, but some good acting and a great series overall.

Really i liked the ending.
    with "six feet under" i have those 2 endings as the best ever series endings
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    i am finished and waiting for the new episodes!