Page 45 of 77 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1153
  1. #661
    Premium Member Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,663
    Total Rep Points
    1089
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by roseparkjazzfan View Post
    episode started slow and kinda boring but ended pretty epic! cant wait for sunday, thinking all out war between rick and the gov.
    I'm a pretty big moron and when my wife and I sat down to watch the show we turned on the tv but never started the DVR recording. The tv was tuned to AMC and it came back from a commercial break to the point where Glenn was about to take off. So we just kept watching not realizing we didn't start at the beginning. Then about 15 min later the show was over and I was like wtf?!? So after we realized what was up we watched the first 45min.

    Anyway, I was pretty pumped thinking we were in far and all-out action packed episode if it started off with that battle.

  2. #662
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,132
    Total Rep Points
    3904
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    I'm a pretty big moron and when my wife and I sat down to watch the show we turned on the tv but never started the DVR recording. The tv was tuned to AMC and it came back from a commercial break to the point where Glenn was about to take off. So we just kept watching not realizing we didn't start at the beginning. Then about 15 min later the show was over and I was like wtf?!? So after we realized what was up we watched the first 45min.

    Anyway, I was pretty pumped thinking we were in far and all-out action packed episode if it started off with that battle.
    hahaha you 2 got owned.
    hahahaha
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  3. #663
    Premium Member Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,663
    Total Rep Points
    1089
    Rep Adjustment Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    hahaha you 2 got owned.
    hahahaha
    Yeah, I called AMC and told them they need to watch it with the spoilers.

  4. #664
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    just watched the latest episode. pretty good.

  5. #665
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    bros, i was wondering about the "disease." if everybody is infected already, why do they care if they get bit or whatever? why did they have to amputate the old dr bro's leg, or why did tdog say it was over for him since he got bit in the shoulder, etc. i mean they already all have the disease, it just gets activated when they die

  6.  

     

  7. #666
    Thunder Fanatic honz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Swat Lake City
    Posts
    2,327
    Total Rep Points
    2000
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    bros, i was wondering about the "disease." if everybody is infected already, why do they care if they get bit or whatever? why did they have to amputate the old dr bro's leg, or why did tdog say it was over for him since he got bit in the shoulder, etc. i mean they already all have the disease, it just gets activated when they die
    Probably cause its natural for humans to avoid death and suffering? Like say, getting eaten alive by zombies.
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

  8. #667
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    Probably cause its natural for humans to avoid death and suffering? Like say, getting eaten alive by zombies.
    i dont get it bro. getting bit or scratched by a zombie doesn't necessarily mean ur getting eaten alive by zombies

  9. #668
    Thunder Fanatic honz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Swat Lake City
    Posts
    2,327
    Total Rep Points
    2000
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    i dont get it bro. getting bit or scratched by a zombie doesn't necessarily mean ur getting eaten alive by zombies
    It means you lose your immunity to the disease and die, though. And I'm sure the thought of losing your humanity and becoming a monster isn't too appealing either.
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

  10. #669
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    It means you lose your immunity to the disease and die, though. And I'm sure the thought of losing your humanity and becoming a monster isn't too appealing either.
    thats what i mean. how do you "lose ur immunity" if everyone already supposedly has the disease? remember the guy at the CDC whispered into ricks ear that everyone was already infected. so unless the injury is so bad that it's gonna eventually kill u, i dont get the problem. i guess this is a hole in the plot?

  11. #670
    Thunder Fanatic honz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Swat Lake City
    Posts
    2,327
    Total Rep Points
    2000
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    thats what i mean. how do you "lose ur immunity" if everyone already supposedly has the disease? remember the guy at the CDC whispered into ricks ear that everyone was already infected. so unless the injury is so bad that it's gonna eventually kill u, i dont get the problem. i guess this is a hole in the plot?
    What? You become a mindless zombie very shortly after you get bit. If you don't get bit, there is at least hope that the dude at the CDC was wrong or that someone will find some kind of cure or solution. You can either become a zombie by getting bit or remain a human for as long as possible by avoiding said bites. Basic human instinct. Where's the hole in the plot?
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

  12. #671
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    What? You become a mindless zombie very shortly after you get bit. If you don't get bit, there is at least hope that the dude at the CDC was wrong or that someone will find some kind of cure or solution. You can either become a zombie by getting bit or remain a human for as long as possible by avoiding said bites. Basic human instinct. Where's the hole in the plot?
    why do you turn into a zombie when you get bit?

  13. #672
    Thunder Fanatic honz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Swat Lake City
    Posts
    2,327
    Total Rep Points
    2000
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    That's the question both the characters in the show and viewers want answered. But, it's been foreshadowed that a lot of our questions about the disease/infection in due time. They haven't answered our questions yet, but they haven't ignored them either.
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

  14. #673
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,132
    Total Rep Points
    3904
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    why do you turn into a zombie when you get bit?
    you don't turn into a zombie if you get bit.
    you turn into a zombie if you die.

    a bite kills you, through whatever mechanism.
    i am a martial artist not a doctor, so don't ask me for the specific mechanism. maybe a doctor can answer that question.


    you just need to know dying(whatever the cause of death) makes you a zombie.
    and that a bite is a cause of death)
    so is a bullet to the heart.
    or a slit throat.
    and a gazilion other Causes of death, as long as the brain is intact.


    and we aint your bros guy
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

    LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

  15. #674
    Thunder Fanatic honz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Swat Lake City
    Posts
    2,327
    Total Rep Points
    2000
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    That's the question both the characters in the show and viewers want answered. But, it's been foreshadowed that a lot of our questions about the disease/infection in due time. They haven't answered our questions yet, but they haven't ignored them either.
    Forgot a few words in there. Ooops.
    My love for Gordy Hayward is unabashed.

  16. #675
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    you don't turn into a zombie if you get bit.
    you turn into a zombie if you die.

    a bite kills you, through whatever mechanism.
    i am a martial artist not a doctor, so don't ask me for the specific mechanism. maybe a doctor can answer that question.


    you just need to know dying(whatever the cause of death) makes you a zombie.
    and that a bite is a cause of death)
    so is a bullet to the heart.
    or a slit throat.
    and a gazilion other Causes of death, as long as the brain is intact.


    and we aint your bros guy
    a bite doesn't kill you bro, hershel got bit and he's still alive

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •