• Nay

23 48.94%
  • Yea, and bring back Bozzer

4 8.51%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutBum View Post
    This thread reminded me of why I hated Hopper and Clutch so bad, and how badly I miss Richard.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    I found this thread, and laughed.

Carry on.
    Please let us in on how you came across this thread, and the mindset you had in necrobumping it, so we all can laugh (at you) as well.

Quote Originally Posted by negative reputation giver
    youre inquires are tiresome

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Seriously though........what exactly determines a "troll"? I've been on JazzFanz for a few years now (only board I frequent) and I just don't understand what defines a troll.
    Mental is to Physical, as 4 is to 1. -Bobby Knight

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanAssassin View Post
    Seriously though........what exactly determines a "troll"? I've been on JazzFanz for a few years now (only board I frequent) and I just don't understand what defines a troll.
    From Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ClLUTClH View Post
    From Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5][6]
    Thank you, Rep. Up until now I just thought you called someone a troll if they annoyed you.
    Mental is to Physical, as 4 is to 1. -Bobby Knight

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    JF used to have passion. If it's slow now then summer is going to be drier than the Sahara.

I miss Stickler. Nice of SirOmar to replace it.
    Don't know who that is, so I'll just assume it was someone who owned your ass every time you made a stupid attention seeking post.

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    Don't know who that is, so I'll just assume it was someone who owned your ass every time you made a stupid attention seeking post.
    Let's just say you two have more in common than a burning desire to own asses by giving sloppy rim jobs.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Let's just say you two have more in common than a burning desire to own asses by giving sloppy rim jobs.
    Nice. I'm sure that impressed one or two posters. Now tell us how totally wasted you are. Make sure you use run on sentences sprinkled with feigned indifference. But remember, you're playing the role of the drunk intellectual, so don't over do it.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    But seriously, when are they not sloppy?

Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    Nice. I'm sure that impressed one or two posters. Now tell us how totally wasted you are. Make sure you use run on sentences sprinkled with feigned indifference. But remember, you're playing the role of the drunk intellectual, so don't over do it.
    I wouldn't say I was "impressed", but I had a good chuckle. Then I realized that your post actually was a pretty good dig on ol' frank, and had an even bigger chuckle. (he sucks at poker, by the way)
    http://mysteryoftheinquity.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/goodvsevil2.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck View Post
    Please let us in on how you came across this thread, and the mindset you had in necrobumping it, so we all can laugh (at you) as well.
    I accidentally clicked "first page" on the reputation comments thread, and this thread named popped up, so I searched it. Laugh away, if you wish. I know I'm laughing at your poorly thought-out insult.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I wouldn't say I was "impressed", but I had a good chuckle. Then I realized that your post actually was a pretty good dig on ol' frank, and had an even bigger chuckle. (he sucks at poker, by the way)
    This is true. I would be lying if I said I didn't laugh.
    No Mediocrity

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I want a recount.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Ohhhhhhh, how exciting!!!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This thread reminded me of why I hated Hopper and Clutch so bad, and how badly I miss Richard.
    This thread reminded me how much I hate Katie. He's really an annoying man.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    I like what the thunder are doing. If the Jazz blow monkey chunks tomorrow and draft Hayward with the #9 I won't be too disappointed since I can easily shift my loyalties to a franchise that cares about winning the big one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate505 View Post
    Good god, Hantlers couldn't have said it any better. What is happening to my world.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Dakari Johnson will be the best center in college this year (not the best NBA potential).