Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 261
  1. #241
    Free at last!!! bigb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Fathering Kanter's children
    Posts
    5,594
    Rep Power
    39
    I saw this thread and thought Gameface was hosting another game. Damn you UGLI!

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Rep Power
    0
    Pictionary tournament at jazz_fanatic's hizzouse.

  3. #243
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    28,881
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post
    Pictionary tournament at jazz_fanatic's hizzouse.
    Instagram or it didn't happen.

    Or do you mean you'd like to start a Jazzfanz drawing contest league??
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Instagram or it didn't happen.
    WRONG. I'm already in bed. I party like a rock star on Friday nights.

    Quote Originally Posted by UGLY baby
    Or do you mean you'd like to start a Jazzfanz drawing contest league??
    BINGO!

  5. #245
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    28,881
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post
    WRONG. I'm already in bed. I party like a rock star on Friday nights.

    BINGO!
    IN for Bingo night.

    PS no take backs on that Beer trade you offered me.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

  6. #246
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,919
    Rep Power
    150
    Did this go downhill fast, or did I just misinterpret the last few posts?
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  7. #247
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    28,881
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Did this go downhill fast, or did I just misinterpret the last few posts?
    Downhill means bad right? Things are going awesome.

    j_f's gonna teach me to play Bingo.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

  8. #248
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,919
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Downhill means bad right? Things are going awesome.

    j_f's gonna teach me to play Bingo.
    Oh, that's good then .. remember, you gotta SHOUT bingo, bro .. no whispering, no light-talk .. you gotta yell that ****!
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  9. #249
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    28,881
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Oh, that's good then .. remember, you gotta SHOUT bingo, bro .. no whispering, no light-talk .. you gotta yell that ****!
    No offense but I'd prefer someone more seasoned like j_f teach me the finer points of the game.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

  10.  

     

  11. #250
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,919
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    No offense but I'd prefer someone more seasoned like j_f teach me the finer points of the game.
    Don't blame ya there .. cept, it sounds like you just called her old.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  12. #251
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Rep Power
    0
    Ugly, now remember... the key to BINGO is to get 5 in a row, unless of course, there is some other predetermined pattern. If you follow that rule, you're guaranteed to win.

    Master Yoda...out!

  13. #252
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    5,638
    Rep Power
    42
    Asians...
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  14. #253
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    28,881
    Rep Power
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz_fanatic View Post
    Ugly, now remember... the key to BINGO is to get 5 in a row, unless of course, there is some other predetermined pattern. If you follow that rule, you're guaranteed to win.

    Master Yoda...out!
    I know how to play Bingo. I'm not an idiot. This whole thing was just a ruse but I didn't expect to get belittled like this.

    One time I won a Bingo game on the fun bus to Wendover and claimed the $1 prize! The Woman conducting the game handed over the crispy dollar bill and said to me, "You're a real natural."

    Then she asked if I was mixing booze in my Sprite she provided me and I said, "NO."

    But the lie detector test determined that THAT was a Lie! /MauryPovich

    Have you ever done scratch off tickets j_f? Those are actually pretty hard at first.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

  15. #254
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,919
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I know how to play Bingo. I'm not an idiot. This whole thing was just a ruse but I didn't expect to get belittled like this.

    One time I won a Bingo game on the fun bus to Wendover and claimed the $1 prize! The Woman conducting the game handed over the crispy dollar bill and said to me, "You're a real natural."

    Then she asked if I was mixing booze in my Sprite she provided me and I said, "NO."

    But the lie detector test determined that THAT was a Lie! /MauryPovich

    Have you ever done scratch off tickets j_f? Those are actually pretty hard at first.
    Try using a nickel. A penny works ok, too. Try not using coins with ridges if you can help it (i.e. dimes and quarters).
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  16. #255
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Rep Power
    0
    I almost won a candy cane on the fun bus once.. I was so close, but the other Asian on the bus took it from me.

    No, I have never scratched a ticket, but I am intrigued.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •