Page 1 of 254 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3801
  1. #1
    Senior Member LogGrad98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    10,513
    Rep Power
    77
    Rep Level
    18021

    Post your favorite GIF or animation here!

    Ok companion to the demotivator thread. What are your favorite GIF's or other animation?

    To get things started:





    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member LogGrad98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    10,513
    Rep Power
    77
    Rep Level
    18021
    Likes AKMVP liked this post
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.

  4. #3
    Senior Member LogGrad98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    10,513
    Rep Power
    77
    Rep Level
    18021
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Stickler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    248
    Dude, Log, now that i know you have teenage kids, you are way to old to be spending time on jj.am or posting gifs of weird snake guys trying to coerce 14 year old girls into showing their boobs.

    Just sayin'.

  6. #5
    Senior Member LogGrad98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    10,513
    Rep Power
    77
    Rep Level
    18021
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickler View Post
    Dude, Log, now that i know you have teenage kids, you are way to old to be spending time on jj.am or posting gifs of weird snake guys trying to coerce 14 year old girls into showing their boobs.

    Just sayin'.
    I didn't notice the boob part, just the snake. Where is your mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Stickler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by LogGrad98 View Post
    I didn't notice the boob part, just the snake. Where is your mind?
    Oh yeah. I'm evil because I'm observant. It's right there in plain sight. It has nothing to do with my dirty twisted mind.

    I like the one of He-Man that says "tripping balls." I also like the one where Obi Wan Kenobi does the force-push and a baby falls over. I don't really want to try to find them on the internet though. I don't have the time. I have important things going on.

  8. #7
    Senior Member Stickler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    248
    I also like the one where Kobe cries.

  9. #8
    Senior Member LogGrad98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    10,513
    Rep Power
    77
    Rep Level
    18021
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickler View Post
    Oh yeah. I'm evil because I'm observant. It's right there in plain sight. It has nothing to do with my dirty twisted mind.

    I like the one of He-Man that says "tripping balls." I also like the one where Obi Wan Kenobi does the force-push and a baby falls over. I don't really want to try to find them on the internet though. I don't have the time. I have important things going on.
    Don't we all.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.

  10. #9
    Senior Member prodigy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    21
    Rep Level
    1781
    gif or animation...isn't a gif a animation? i are confuse

  11. #10
    Senior Member LogGrad98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    10,513
    Rep Power
    77
    Rep Level
    18021
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    gif or animation...isn't a gif a animation? i are confuse
    There are other animations that may not be gifs. Covering the bases.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyReAL View Post
    The guy is in Reno. RENO! Give him a break.

  12. #11
    Dante's Inferno YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,960
    Rep Power
    53
    Rep Level
    11121









  13. #12
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    12,735
    Rep Power
    115
    Rep Level
    29564
    I'm so cool and so important. Isn't that so cool, bro. I'm, like, so important and so cool.



    My favorite Stickler Syndrome .gif.
    No Mediocrity

  14. #13
    Dante's Inferno YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,960
    Rep Power
    53
    Rep Level
    11121



  15. #14
    Forým Dark Lord E.J. Wells's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    110 Light Years Away
    Posts
    10,012
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    14375
    Most of the ones I have cannot be shown here. Sorry.


    "I take horse seaman as a suppository." -- Hantlers

  16. #15
    Senior Member Stickler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    16
    Rep Level
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I'm so cool and so important. Isn't that so cool, bro. I'm, like, so important and so cool.



    My favorite Stickler Syndrome .gif.
    I'm joking around. Why don't you screw off and get off my case? I've been ignoring you for a long time. Return the favor. Jackass.

    Most people recognize sarcasm when they see it. You should work on that.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •