Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This is an excellent post.
    Oh shuddup. You know you didn't understand a word of it.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So apparently the crew members of the ship that dumped Bin Laden's body in the ocean, did not witness the sea burial either

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...al-at-sea.html

Just have to say that if anyone actually believes this story, you are a dumb ass mother ****er.

There is a word for people like you, Gullible, thats you you.

Here is the definition for gullible

Gullible is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated

Its sad that so many people are on the jock of Obama and will believe this kind of nonsense.
    Do you think Obama was killed subsequent to this? If so, what does it really matter?

If not and you believe Osama BL was not killed at that point in time, then are your words proof of such? Every member of a ship is always a witness to burials at sea? Did the higher ups perhaps decide it was better off to have it happen with a little more privacy and humanity than as some spectacle? Especially given a Muslim's wishes and everything involved? Do you really think Obama and the U.S. would have risked concocting some tale? Better yet, do you really think Obama and the other higher ups would have woven such knowing a concocted tale could and would fall very flat on its' face if and when one, or more likely all, supposed SEAL members involved in killing him denied ever having done so?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Do you think Obama was killed subsequent to this? If so, what does it really matter?

If not and you believe Osama BL was not killed at that point in time, then are your words proof of such? Every member of a ship is always a witness to burials at sea? Did the higher ups perhaps decide it was better off to have it happen with a little more privacy and humanity than as some spectacle? Especially given a Muslim's wishes and everything involved? Do you really think Obama and the U.S. would have risked concocting some tale? Better yet, do you really think Obama and the other higher ups would have woven such knowing a concocted tale could and would fall very flat on its' face if and when one, or more likely all, supposed SEAL members involved in killing him denied ever having done so?

Does it matter?!?!

Does it matter whether or not we are lied to by the president of the United States? On an issue that has shaped policy for the last 11+ years, cost lives around the world, and cost trillions of dollars? Are you serious?

It may not matter to you any, but I prefer my government to be subjected to checks and balances. Not running around doing what they want and keeping secrets about it.

The story stinks of bull **** up and down. This one takes the cake for the most cocka mamey bull **** story that has ever come from the government.

Yes, secrets can be kept. Its not impossible.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The whole Osama wives and children being present story that was played up as being a significant path that would lead everyone to the truth turned up being nothing either. There was nothing learned from the supposed Pakistani ISI interviews with them. Another dead end for the fairy tale.
    Reality:

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." - Ephesians 6:12

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Why the hell does it matter?

Whether he was really buried at sea or his body secretly given to his family? who the hell cares unless you're trying to start up a conspiracy over whether he was ever truly killed?

Is Osama really alive? Was his "death" really a "fake" death?

Is he coming back???

it matters because maybe osama bin laden was a fiction of americas imagination.
    just an actor with a beard on set in hollywood rbinging out tapes every so often.
    to justify some war
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    it matters because maybe osama bin laden was a fiction of americas imagination.
    just an actor with a beard on set in hollywood rbinging out tapes every so often.
    to justify some war
    r u talking about true lies?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
    Bin laden being buried at sea doesn't make question if the US really got him. it does, however, make me question if he is really dead or being interrogated in some sub somewhere. I think it's entirely possible that he was really taken alive, will be questioned using extreme measures, and then tossed overboard when he is no longer any intelligence value.

Not saying that I believe this is what happened, or if this is even likely. But if someone wants to start a conspiracy theory based on the US not producing the body, this is probably more likely than the whole thing being a hoax.
    I guess this still applies.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Does it matter?!?!

Does it matter whether or not we are lied to by the president of the United States? On an issue that has shaped policy for the last 11+ years, cost lives around the world, and cost trillions of dollars? Are you serious?

It may not matter to you any, but I prefer my government to be subjected to checks and balances. Not running around doing what they want and keeping secrets about it.

The story stinks of bull **** up and down. This one takes the cake for the most cocka mamey bull **** story that has ever come from the government.

Yes, secrets can be kept. Its not impossible.
    You never addressed my points. Let's start here. Do you think Osama is dead?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    How am I or anyone else to know the answer to that question? This is the whole point. The President is keeping it a secret. He got rid of the evidence as fast as he could and didn't let anyone outside his little circle confirm it.

The real question is, how does this not strike you as being a lie? You cant see through bull **** stories? You live in a big city. You should be used to people making up bull **** and trying to sell it to you.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I always thought it was funny that Bin Laden was reported to be dead by the Pakistani Observer and Fox News, way back in 2001. In fact that story is still posted on the internet for everyone to see.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Or what about the other 7 times that Bin Laden was reported to be dead?

http://www.corbettreport.com/osama-b...he-ninth-time/

I think it's pretty safe to say that his nine lives are up at this point.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

obamas greatest acomplisment in doubt again

White House rejects Seymour Hersh 'baseless assertions' on bin Laden raid

Washington (CNN)The White House is dismissing as "baseless" a controversial report alleging President Barack Obama's administration lied about the circumstances surrounding the 2011 killing of Osama bin Laden.

"There are too many inaccuracies and baseless assertions in this piece to fact check each one," White House National Security spokesman Ned Price said in a statement to reporters.

He took aim specifically at journalist Seymour Hersh's assertion that the administration collaborated with Pakistani officials to kill the al Qaeda leader, saying that "the notion that the operation that killed Usama Bin Ladin was anything but a unilateral U.S. mission is patently false."

"As we said at the time, knowledge of this operation was confined to a very small circle of senior U.S. officials. The President decided early on not to inform any other government, including the Pakistani Government, which was not notified until after the raid had occurred," Price said.

"We had been and continue to be partners with Pakistan in our joint effort to destroy al-Qa'ida, but this was a U.S. operation through and through."

It was the White House's first response to Hersh's stunning report, published this weekend in the London Review of Books, outlining what he describes as the true circumstances surrounding bin Laden's death. Other former administration officials have panned the report as well.

Citing an anonymous "major U.S. source," Hersh writes that the Obama administration cooperated with Pakistani intelligence officials to kill bin Laden, and that the chief of staff of the Pakistani army and director general of the Inter-Services Intelligence Agency knew about the mission, contrary to Obama's claim that Pakistani officials weren't aware of the raid in advance.

A U.S. official with detailed knowledge of the outreach to the Pakistanis after the raid tells CNN that based on the reaction it was clear the Pakistanis did not know in advance

CNN National Security Analyst Peter Bergen immediately rebutted Hersh's allegations in a post that contradicts most of the claims in his 10,000 word report.

"Hersh's account of the bin Laden raid is a farrago of nonsense that is contravened by a multitude of eyewitness accounts, inconvenient facts and simple common sense," Bergen wrote Monday.

Hersh's source is identified as a "retired senior intelligence official who was knowledgeable about the initial intelligence about bin Laden's presence in Abbottabad."

And on CNN's "New Day" on Monday morning, Hersh defended that sourcing and questioned why the Obama administration hadn't yet responded to the report.

"This is not a wager — this is a story that has to be dealt with by this government very seriously," he told CNN's Chris Cuomo.

Hersh stuck by his claims on CNN. In explaining why he relied largely on the "major U.S. source," Hersh said that it's "very tough for guys still inside to get quoted extensively," and declared that he "vetted most and verified" his sourcing with further reporting in Pakistan.

But Hersh, who has drawn criticism for his heavy use of anonymous sourcing before, admitted that he had gotten some things wrong in his reporting before.

"I would argue that a lot of the stories I wrote were pretty much on-mark," he said, but he acknowledged: "Nobody's perfect, of course -- everybody's done bad stories."

Indeed, he said he may have gotten the state where the military practiced the operation wrong in the piece because "sometimes my geography gets lousy."

Hersh also revealed that the piece hinged in part on an on-the-record interview with former ISI head Gen. Assad Durrani who told him, "look, you got the story." That was "one of the things that made the story doable now where it wouldn't have been" before, he said.

Bergen, in his report pushing back on Hersh's claims, says he reached out to Durrani and received a far different response.

Durrani said there was "no evidence of any kind" that the ISI knew that bin Laden was hiding in Abbottabad but he still could "make an assessment that this could be plausible."

Hersh also pushed back against skepticism over the claims in his article, calling it a "Lewis Carroll fairy tale" to believe bin Laden would've been hiding in such an easily accessible region of Pakistan.

The administration has said they received information on bin Laden's whereabouts by tracking his courier, and that the top military target was killed in a firefight with an elite team of Navy SEALs.

But Hersh writes that the Obama administration had initially agreed to say bin Laden had been killed by a drone strike; that ISI was holding bin Laden a prisoner at the Abbottabad compound where he was killed, and that a former senior Pakistani intelligence officer told the U.S. of his whereabouts for the $25 million award being offered at the time.

Hersh also reports on boasting from some SEALs that bin Laden wasn't given a burial at sea that adhered to Islamic religious traditions as the administration had claimed -- rather, his remains "were thrown into a body bag and, during the helicopter flight back to Jalalabad, some body parts were tossed out over the Hindu Kush mountains."

Hersh also alleges Obama's speech announcing the successful mission was "put together in a rush," not vetted or cleared by national security officials and created "chaos in the weeks following."

"This series of self-serving and inaccurate statements would create chaos in the weeks following," he said.

Hersh quotes his source as saying: "This was not the fog of war.

"The fact that there was an agreement with the Pakistanis and no contingency analysis of what was to be disclosed if something went wrong -- that wasn't even discussed," the source says. "And once it went wrong, they had to make up a new cover story on the fly."

Hersh won the Pulitzer in 1970 for his shocking report on the My Lai massacre during the Vietnam War that was widely credited with contributing to the public backlash against the war, and has since reported on conflicts in Iraq, Iran and Syria.

But Hersh has come under frequent criticism for his heavy use of unnamed sources. In 2004, for instance, his report that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld effectively approved abuses against terrorists held at Abu Ghraib prison was dismissed by a Pentagon spokesperson as "the most hysterical piece of journalist malpractice I have ever observed."

that POS of a president FAILED yet AGAIN.

sooner or later every single of his so called accomplishments will come and bight him int he back

should have put his body on display

hahaha

NOOB POS OBAMA
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    ooh yeah the link with a video
    http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/11/po...ied/index.html

maybe hersh is full of ****.
    but if Osama's body didn't disintegrate in thin air on some place in the ocean.
    this would not have happened
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So... someone said an anonymous someone else said the Pakistani government new about the mission? Said someone is in the US, and we don't have confirmation from the Pakistani government?

Am I supposed to be trembling?
    Likes Cappy_Smurf liked this post

"Trey doesn't seem to have a true NBA skill." --Orangello -- On the verge of agreeing with you...
    "The reasons why this is a complaint are the reasons why he[Exum] will take us to a title. He will get there. Remember, this is his red shirt year. According to the article Harp posted, he is a better defender than Gobert." --green, post 1023932
    Now Targetting DutchRudder; counter troll engage

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by ElRoach0 View Post
    So... someone said an anonymous someone else said the Pakistani government new about the mission? Said someone is in the US, and we don't have confirmation from the Pakistani government?

Am I supposed to be trembling?
    naah. just that people said in this threa dit was handled wrong. and it wil be in doubt. it was handled wrong. and no proof was given.

well the whitehouse also gave no prove abut what happened to bin lade. so why is the whitehouse more trustworthy than some anonymous sources
    01-21-2013

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    naah. just that people said in this threa dit was handled wrong. and it wil be in doubt. it was handled wrong. and no proof was given.

well the whitehouse also gave no prove abut what happened to bin lade. so why is the whitehouse more trustworthy than some anonymous sources
    Sorry but one man's "story" (all I am willing to give it since it is so ananymous) does not qualify as the Osama killing as being "in doubt" for me.

When this man provides proof we can talk.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder