Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This is an excellent post.
    Oh shuddup. You know you didn't understand a word of it.
    #dumptruckin

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So apparently the crew members of the ship that dumped Bin Laden's body in the ocean, did not witness the sea burial either

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...al-at-sea.html

Just have to say that if anyone actually believes this story, you are a dumb ass mother ****er.

There is a word for people like you, Gullible, thats you you.

Here is the definition for gullible

Gullible is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated

Its sad that so many people are on the jock of Obama and will believe this kind of nonsense.
    Do you think Obama was killed subsequent to this? If so, what does it really matter?

If not and you believe Osama BL was not killed at that point in time, then are your words proof of such? Every member of a ship is always a witness to burials at sea? Did the higher ups perhaps decide it was better off to have it happen with a little more privacy and humanity than as some spectacle? Especially given a Muslim's wishes and everything involved? Do you really think Obama and the U.S. would have risked concocting some tale? Better yet, do you really think Obama and the other higher ups would have woven such knowing a concocted tale could and would fall very flat on its' face if and when one, or more likely all, supposed SEAL members involved in killing him denied ever having done so?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    Do you think Obama was killed subsequent to this? If so, what does it really matter?

If not and you believe Osama BL was not killed at that point in time, then are your words proof of such? Every member of a ship is always a witness to burials at sea? Did the higher ups perhaps decide it was better off to have it happen with a little more privacy and humanity than as some spectacle? Especially given a Muslim's wishes and everything involved? Do you really think Obama and the U.S. would have risked concocting some tale? Better yet, do you really think Obama and the other higher ups would have woven such knowing a concocted tale could and would fall very flat on its' face if and when one, or more likely all, supposed SEAL members involved in killing him denied ever having done so?

Does it matter?!?!

Does it matter whether or not we are lied to by the president of the United States? On an issue that has shaped policy for the last 11+ years, cost lives around the world, and cost trillions of dollars? Are you serious?

It may not matter to you any, but I prefer my government to be subjected to checks and balances. Not running around doing what they want and keeping secrets about it.

The story stinks of bull **** up and down. This one takes the cake for the most cocka mamey bull **** story that has ever come from the government.

Yes, secrets can be kept. Its not impossible.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    The whole Osama wives and children being present story that was played up as being a significant path that would lead everyone to the truth turned up being nothing either. There was nothing learned from the supposed Pakistani ISI interviews with them. Another dead end for the fairy tale.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    Why the hell does it matter?

Whether he was really buried at sea or his body secretly given to his family? who the hell cares unless you're trying to start up a conspiracy over whether he was ever truly killed?

Is Osama really alive? Was his "death" really a "fake" death?

Is he coming back???

it matters because maybe osama bin laden was a fiction of americas imagination.
    just an actor with a beard on set in hollywood rbinging out tapes every so often.
    to justify some war
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    it matters because maybe osama bin laden was a fiction of americas imagination.
    just an actor with a beard on set in hollywood rbinging out tapes every so often.
    to justify some war
    r u talking about true lies?

David Locke: "Because what happens in this league is, people start shooting threes and they get soft and donít want contact and then they just stay out there all the time. Youíre not going to get soft, are you?"
    Enes Kanter: "I kind of live in the paint, man. Come on. I wonít get soft. Donít worry about that."

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
    Bin laden being buried at sea doesn't make question if the US really got him. it does, however, make me question if he is really dead or being interrogated in some sub somewhere. I think it's entirely possible that he was really taken alive, will be questioned using extreme measures, and then tossed overboard when he is no longer any intelligence value.

Not saying that I believe this is what happened, or if this is even likely. But if someone wants to start a conspiracy theory based on the US not producing the body, this is probably more likely than the whole thing being a hoax.
    I guess this still applies.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Does it matter?!?!

Does it matter whether or not we are lied to by the president of the United States? On an issue that has shaped policy for the last 11+ years, cost lives around the world, and cost trillions of dollars? Are you serious?

It may not matter to you any, but I prefer my government to be subjected to checks and balances. Not running around doing what they want and keeping secrets about it.

The story stinks of bull **** up and down. This one takes the cake for the most cocka mamey bull **** story that has ever come from the government.

Yes, secrets can be kept. Its not impossible.
    You never addressed my points. Let's start here. Do you think Osama is dead?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    How am I or anyone else to know the answer to that question? This is the whole point. The President is keeping it a secret. He got rid of the evidence as fast as he could and didn't let anyone outside his little circle confirm it.

The real question is, how does this not strike you as being a lie? You cant see through bull **** stories? You live in a big city. You should be used to people making up bull **** and trying to sell it to you.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I always thought it was funny that Bin Laden was reported to be dead by the Pakistani Observer and Fox News, way back in 2001. In fact that story is still posted on the internet for everyone to see.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Or what about the other 7 times that Bin Laden was reported to be dead?

http://www.corbettreport.com/osama-b...he-ninth-time/

I think it's pretty safe to say that his nine lives are up at this point.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson