Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 950
  1. #1
    Forým Dark Lord E.J. Wells's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    110 Light Years Away
    Posts
    10,012
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    14325

    You know what this forum needs? PICS.

    I could use some humor to take my mind off of work. Post a picture of yourself so we can all see what a clown-box you are in real life. If you choose not to post a real picture, I will find one of you and post it. (along with a 'Paint' edit)

    Someone get this party started.


    "I take horse seaman as a suppository." -- Hantlers

  2.  

     

  3. #2
    Senior Member //r00t 4 Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,725
    Rep Power
    22
    Rep Level
    1826
    Here you go




    If that is not you Trout then it is pretty darn close.


    Oh wait you said pictures of ourselves???? Ya wonder how you really expected this to go.

  4. #3
    Forým Dark Lord E.J. Wells's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    110 Light Years Away
    Posts
    10,012
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    14325
    I believe we had a thread like this in the last forum, "Post a pic of yourself 2007" or something stupid like that. I enjoyed it.

    But that's cool if you want to crap all over this gem of a thread, prick.


    "I take horse seaman as a suppository." -- Hantlers

  5. #4
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,431
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6033
    This goes against my better judgement but here's a pic we posted on my teenage daughter's Facebook page when she had a couple of stalkers from school that wouldn't leave her alone. Worked like a charm.



    Since it is already in cyber space what the hell...

  6. #5
    Forým Dark Lord E.J. Wells's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    110 Light Years Away
    Posts
    10,012
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    14325
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    This goes against my better judgement but here's a pic we posted on my teenage daughter's Facebook page when she had a couple of stalkers from school that wouldn't leave her alone. Worked like a charm.



    Since it is already in cyber space what the hell...
    If this is true, I am genuinely scared, and take back half the **** I said about you earlier.


    "I take horse seaman as a suppository." -- Hantlers

  7. #6
    Dante's Inferno YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,960
    Rep Power
    53
    Rep Level
    11121
    Here's my fat ass in Las Vegas last summer.


  8. #7
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,431
    Rep Power
    37
    Rep Level
    6033
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutBum View Post
    If this is true, I am genuinely scared, and take back half the **** I said about you earlier.
    I'm really a genuinely happy guy. That scowl took a lot of concentration. It took several takes for me to quit laughing.

  9. #8
    Forým Dark Lord E.J. Wells's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    110 Light Years Away
    Posts
    10,012
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    14325
    This is me 99% passed out after running a 5k this weekend. I honestly don't remember how I got on the ground, but before I could realize what was going on, my daughter was pouring water all over my face.



    "I take horse seaman as a suppository." -- Hantlers

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Holy cow Marcus. I wouldn't **** with you. Then again, I'm a bitch.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Chad Feldheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,237
    Rep Power
    29
    Rep Level
    4035
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    This goes against my better judgement but here's a pic we posted on my teenage daughter's Facebook page when she had a couple of stalkers from school that wouldn't leave her alone. Worked like a charm.



    Since it is already in cyber space what the hell...
    Reminds me of this guy
    Life is like watching Fast and the Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself.

  12. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutBum View Post
    This is me 99% passed out after running a 5k this weekend. I honestly don't remember how I got on the ground, but before I could realize what was going on, my daughter was pouring water all over my face.

    Fatass,

    What was your time?

  13. #12
    Forým Dark Lord E.J. Wells's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    110 Light Years Away
    Posts
    10,012
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    14325
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    Fatass,

    What was your time?
    31:20, which is pure crap, but I beat my old time by a minute and a half. And this course had a couple of killer hills, so I feel pretty damn good.


    "I take horse seaman as a suppository." -- Hantlers

  14. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutBum View Post
    31:20, which is pure crap, but I beat my old time by a minute and a half. And this course had a couple of killer hills, so I feel pretty damn good.
    Good job bro. I'm proud of you. Seriously, the time isn't impressive in the slightest until one considers your age, the fact that you have a family, and most importantly, your weight. Good job. Keep at it.

  15. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    0
    Rep Level
    4891
    P.S.--if you need any training tips for running, I'm your man.

  16. #15
    Forým Dark Lord E.J. Wells's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    110 Light Years Away
    Posts
    10,012
    Rep Power
    65
    Rep Level
    14325
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeEyezKilla View Post
    Good job bro. I'm proud of you. Seriously, the time isn't impressive in the slightest until one considers your age, the fact that you have a family, and most importantly, your weight. Good job. Keep at it.
    My weight? Girl, you know I am in the 230's now, almost the 220's. My body's a temple.


    "I take horse seaman as a suppository." -- Hantlers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •