Page 103 of 158 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2368
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lincoln

Definitely went into this movie with certain expectations and was blown away (in a good way) that the movie went in a different direction. Absolutely incredible movie. Very inspiring and the acting was top notch. Haven't seen a movie this good in years.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    Lincoln

Definitely went into this movie with certain expectations and was blown away (in a good way) that the movie went in a different direction. Absolutely incredible movie. Very inspiring and the acting was top notch. Haven't seen a movie this good in years.
    Agreed.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Last movie I saw was Total Recall. Not bad. I went into it with very low expectations but was pleasantly surprised. That and any movie that has Biel and Beckinsale fighting has to have some merit. Damn Beckinsale is HOT!!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    Lincoln

We watched the Lincoln movie this weekend and I thought it was awful. One of the biggest pieces of **** I've ever seen. A vampire hunter? Really?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I know its old but I watched Bad Teacher last night. Cameron Diaz disgusts me, but I still found myself laughing quite a bit.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It was cold outside so I watched a few movies this weekend

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World - My wife really liked it, I thought it was just ok. Worth a few hours of your time if you are bored.

Safety Not Guaranteed - I loved this movie, I pretty much love anything the Duplass brothers are involved in though. One of the best movies I've seen in awhile

The Guard - If you can get over the thick thick Irish accent this is a hilarious movie. Brendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle are really good in it. I thought it was hilarious.

Fantastic Mr. Fox - Started watching this with my 3 year old, she lost interest quickly, I didn't. It was smart, funny, entertaining ... not really a kids movie other than it is sort of animated, but it was really entertaining I would recommend it to anyone.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by kennykyle View Post

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World - My wife really liked it, I thought it was just ok. Worth a few hours of your time if you are bored.

Safety Not Guaranteed - I loved this movie, I pretty much love anything the Duplass brothers are involved in though. One of the best movies I've seen in awhile
    The Guard - If you can get over the thick thick Irish accent this is a hilarious movie. Brendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle are really good in it. I thought it was hilarious.

Fantastic Mr. Fox - Started watching this with my 3 year old, she lost interest quickly, I didn't. It was smart, funny, entertaining ... not really a kids movie other than it is sort of animated, but it was really entertaining I would recommend it to anyone.
    Great movie.
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

Forgot about this movie. Thanks for reminding me to see it.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Saw The Hobbit last night, I'm not a huge LOFTR fan, but I enjoyed the movie. 3 hours is a lot long for me, but I was able to sit still and be fairly entertained the whole time. I did go to a theater that has the 48 fps so visually it was stunning, and the storyline was good enough to not ruin my night.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    We watched the Lincoln movie this weekend and I thought it was awful. One of the biggest pieces of **** I've ever seen. A vampire hunter? Really?
    Not sure if serious......

I dont think he was talking about the vampire hunter lincoln movie...... there are 2 lincoln movies to come out recently and i think he was talking about the other one.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Not sure if serious......

I dont think he was talking about the vampire hunter lincoln movie...... there are 2 lincoln movies to come out recently and i think he was talking about the other one.
    95% sure he was joking.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Hot Rod. Kinda a mix between Napolean Dynamite and Dumb and Dumber. It was mildly entertaining.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Saw The Hobbit last night, I'm not a huge LOFTR fan, but I enjoyed the movie. 3 hours is a lot long for me, but I was able to sit still and be fairly entertained the whole time. I did go to a theater that has the 48 fps so visually it was stunning, and the storyline was good enough to not ruin my night.
    i wanna see this bro. is it as good as any of the 3 lotrs?
    its weird that thet smushed 3 huge lotr books into 3 movies, but are spreading the lil hobbit book over 3 movies just by itself.
    i woulda done 3 movies per book. they left tons out, even in the extended versions.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Went to a special screening of This is 40 last night. I cannot recommend that someone go see it but I can say it was pretty damn funny! I teared up several times I was laughing so hard.