Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Love you, stalker. I really do.
    I can't help it. Your opinions are just so right on and unbiased.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    FWIW, Kanter's team won by an average of 23.3 points per game ..
    Do you have Kanters HS stats, and his HS record? All I know is that the HSs he competed against was a pile of crap.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I mistakenly clicked on an infraction instead of rep. This one (page 2, I think) contains my first ever infraction. I said I hoped DWill/Cyrone got raped by a pack of AIDS infested dogs. We've since become BFF's. Sorry for the self-nostalgic bump. (not really)
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    I can't help it. Your opinions are just so right on and unbiased.
    This is classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This is classic.
    Haha ... the irony is so awesome. I'm going to have to go multi-quote this thread .. and the 2012 draftee thread.. okay, I don't really have the patience, but would be entertaining.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Haha ... the irony is so awesome. I'm going to have to go multi-quote this thread .. and the 2012 draftee thread.. okay, I don't really have the patience, but would be entertaining.
    Do it. I promise that you will get my big time 15 rep points if you do.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Wow.....
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think Cy should man up and apologize for calling me a homer in this thread. I just re-read it and I was the most knowledgeable poster here about Kanter and called it straight.

I'm waiting..............
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I think Cy should man up and apologize for calling me a homer in this thread. I just re-read it and I was the most knowledgeable poster here about Kanter and called it straight.

I'm waiting..............
    I don't know who this "Dwill_PwnasaurasRex" character is, but I apologize on his behalf.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I don't know who this "Dwill_PwnasaurasRex" character is, but I apologize on his behalf.
    Damn .. weren't you the one that once said, "just shut and argue."

I was expecting a reply that would earn me another infraction, lol. Just kidding, but these were fun times back then..
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Damn .. weren't you the one that once said, "just shut and argue."

I was expecting a reply that would earn me another infraction, lol. Just kidding, but these were fun times back then..
    I will admit I was wrong on Kanter. I can definitely see the potential now. My doubts were reasonable though.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I will admit I was wrong on Kanter. I can definitely see the potential now. My doubts were reasonable though.
    For the record, I'm not re-posting this about who's right or wrong .. it's about you calling me a homer when my posts were even measures of optimism and critical. It was just unfair, and I'm still trying to recover after all this time. You just have to be careful with the name calling because you never know when there's a fragile, sensitive dude on the other side of an AWESOME avatar .. ya know?
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    For the record, I'm not re-posting this about who's right or wrong .. it's about you calling me a homer when my posts were even measures of optimism and critical. It was just unfair, and I'm still trying to recover after all this time. You just have to be careful with the name calling because you never know when there's a fragile, sensitive dude on the other side of an AWESOME avatar .. ya know?
    Sensitive is never a word I would use to describe PKM.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I knew you wouldn't let us down P.....

Lets get your Cousin in here...
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    I knew you wouldn't let us down P.....

Lets get your Cousin in here...
    Zulu, every time I see the A to Zion commercial I think that guy is you with a buzz cut.