Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 55

Thread: Catfish

  1. #31
    Senior Member Archie Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    You've been hehepeepeecaca'd
    Posts
    6,956
    Rep Power
    41
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1372802642

  2. #32
    Senior Member kwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Rep Power
    18
    [QUOTE=Scat;188603]This one's bigger...



    Are you quoting what the guy on the far right said to the lady next to him?

  3. #33
    Senior Member Archie Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    You've been hehepeepeecaca'd
    Posts
    6,956
    Rep Power
    41
    [QUOTE=kwb;188618]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post

    Are you quoting what the guy on the far right said to the lady next to him?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1372802642

  4. #34
    Senior Member kwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Rep Power
    18
    I meant the speedo Archie. You sicko.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Archie Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    You've been hehepeepeecaca'd
    Posts
    6,956
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by kwb View Post
    I meant the speedo Archie. You sicko.
    The lady has a shadow dong.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1372802642

  6. #36
    Senior Member kwb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,242
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Archie Moses View Post
    The lady has a shadow dong.
    If I could rep you, I would. Nice catch.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    6,439
    Rep Power
    33
    Are you guys watching the Catfish Tv SHow on MTV?....Its like a new Manti Teo episode every week. Im obsessed with this show. There are some crazy people out there!
    GVC'S thoughts on the Jazz drafting Hayward......

    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    Why not just buy a late 1st and draft Luke Babbitt? Better Body, better basketball skills, better athleticism...

  8.  

     

  9. #38
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    43,893
    Rep Power
    150
    My dad and I use to hand fish about every weekend for 20 years. Normally for bass and crappie though .. And in creeks that were only a few feet deep. Not the same thing, but we'd catch a cooler full of fish in about an hour.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  10. #39
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Are you guys watching the Catfish Tv SHow on MTV?....Its like a new Manti Teo episode every week. Im obsessed with this show. There are some crazy people out there!
    I've DVR'd a few of them since the show was getting mentioned in the Manti topic, but haven't got around to watching them yet.

  11. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,041
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    Are you guys watching the Catfish Tv SHow on MTV?....Its like a new Manti Teo episode every week. Im obsessed with this show. There are some crazy people out there!
    Those poor people. I haven't seen a single episode where the person is who they say they are.

  12. #41
    Lazy Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    4,962
    Rep Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by bigb View Post
    He had one of the best quotes about Reggie Jackson ever:

    (about the Reggie Jackson candy bar)

    "You open it (the Reggie Bar) up and it tells you how good it is."
    It started with Earl [Watson], Randy [Foye] and Marvin [Williams]–the veteran guys. I thought the young guys did a good job of following their lead getting us off to a good start. - referring to the Jazz/Bobcats game on 3/1/13

    Earl, Randy, and Marvin started the first quarter 0-3, scored a whopping zero points, and finished with a turnover in the first quarter.

    Your head coach of the Jazz ladies and gentlemen.

  13. #42
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    29
    Which one is the best/funniest episode? I'll start with that one. I'm leaning toward watching the one with the black dude talking to some transgender person that he thought was a girl..... without any outside input as my introduction to the series. I need a good one though or else I probably won't watch the other ones if it's a bore.

  14. #43
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Rodgers View Post
    Which one is the best/funniest episode? I'll start with that one. I'm leaning toward watching the one with the black dude talking to some transgender person that he thought was a girl..... without any outside input as my introduction to the series. I need a good one though or else I probably won't watch the other ones if it's a bore.
    Do the one were the girl thinks she is talking to a male model or the one were the black girl has been messaging this guy for two years!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  15. #44
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,560
    Rep Power
    31
    A friend of mine had the best Catfish story. She flew from NJ to Minneapolis to meet some guy she met on the internet. When he came to pick her up at the airport she was so repulsed by him, she got her luggage from baggage claim, walked right over to the car rental desk and drove back to NJ.

  16. #45
    Senior Member Duck Rodgers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Provo
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    A friend of mine had the best Catfish story. She flew from NJ to Minneapolis to meet some guy she met on the internet. When he came to pick her up at the airport she was so repulsed by him, she got her luggage from baggage claim, walked right over to the car rental desk and drove back to NJ.
    Haha. Did she even acknowledge him or did she just slyly sneak a peak and bolt?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •