Page 617 of 620 FirstFirst ... 117517567607615616617618619 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 9292
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I've totally soured on Shabazz. Would a guy with that outrageous name ever be successful in the league? I doubt it. More importantly, he looks weird. Seriously, he has that weird, Greg Oden-type look to him. Not good. And worst of all, I'm simply not impressed. He's not extremely athletic, has a weird running motion and ****. I don't know. He just doesn't reek of pure athlete, baller. Wouldn't touch him in the top 3. At 7 or 8, hell yes.
    Didn't he win the All-American Slam Dunk Contest? At any rate, I'd agree he isn't the most fluid athlete, but he's definitely explosive.

Also, wrong thread.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyp Rosetti View Post
    I've totally soured on Shabazz. Would a guy with that outrageous name ever be successful in the league? I doubt it. More importantly, he looks weird. Seriously, he has that weird, Greg Oden-type look to him. Not good. And worst of all, I'm simply not impressed. He's not extremely athletic, has a weird running motion and ****. I don't know. He just doesn't reek of pure athlete, baller. Wouldn't touch him in the top 3. At 7 or 8, hell yes.
    I stated a long time ago that it will be interesting to see if he adapts to team ball. He's been a fairly selfish player for a long time. I don't doubt his talent and am sure he'll be very, very good.. But I've always been just a tad bit concerned about the prima donna effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    Didn't he win the All-American Slam Dunk Contest? At any rate, I'd agree he isn't the most fluid athlete, but he's definitely explosive.

Also, wrong thread.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Oh, well I did it better.
    I've just been PKM'd
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggs View Post
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm really high on Gorgui Dieng right now. Louisville center, great defender, offense could use some work. But just watching videos on youtube, I'd love to have this guy on the team.
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Gorgui-Dieng-6219/

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I'm really high on Gorgui Dieng right now. Louisville center, great defender, offense could use some work. But just watching videos on youtube, I'd love to have this guy on the team.
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Gorgui-Dieng-6219/
    Not sure why you searched down this thread just to bump it by posting this in the wrong thread .. oh, and Dieng is an OKAY college player that is, at best, a 2nd rounder.
    Pass.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    bahaha oops idk how I did that. O_O I meant to put it i the 2013.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'm watching this amazing show on NatGeo right now about psychic gold hunters. I just thought you might appreciate that.
    So I was very mad about the game, but I wasn't going to vent here, because you guys all feel the same way. However, Ty's postgame interview got my blood boiling. On why he let Trey and Gordon play while having bad games, "You gotta let them battle through it because that's what you gotta do." Really are you kidding me. You have to balls to say that when you pulled Alec after 16 minutes against LAC and Kanter got 19 minutes toinght?

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    I'm watching this amazing show on NatGeo right now about psychic gold hunters. I just thought you might appreciate that.
    I knew it was going to be on before it was even thought to be produced.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    i knew it was going to be on before it was even thought to be produced.
    Wow!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I knew it was going to be on before it was even thought to be produced.
    There's a sexual joke in there somewhere. There has to be.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    NatGeo is fun TV. Mormons rule Doomsday Peppers.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    So David Locke mentioned is his podcast today that the Jazz really wanted Lillard. They were ready to use the pick that they should have received from the Warriors and just about anything else on the team to move up to make sure they got him.

Crazy.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I guess that means that the organization was a little upset that the Warriors tanked and they also won the coin flip.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I guess that means that the organization was a little upset that the Warriors tanked and they also won the coin flip.
    Pretty safe assumption, I'd say.
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Pretty safe assumption, I'd say.
    Groundbreaking I'd say!