Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownjazz View Post
    Looks like my complaints were 100% warranted and weren't just for the sake of complaining. If you don't want to apologize publicly, a PM would suffice.
    Eneshttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/gtrutzel/airgordon-1.jpgThe Menace

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Bumpity bump bump

Turds misuse of the roster tonight was just another gutless display. Hayward played great tonight, but he benches him for the 4 th. Kanter and favors play d together like a symphony, he then brings in sloth Jefferson and subsequently threw the game out the window. I don't think he has a game plan. Ever. I suspect that the true colors of this team will show over the next weeks. Corbin needs to grow a pair and go with what's working rather than pleasing his third rate star players.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Verlin View Post
    Bumpity bump bump

Turds misuse of the roster tonight was just another gutless display. Hayward played great tonight, but he benches him for the 4 th. Kanter and favors play d together like a symphony, he then brings in sloth Jefferson and subsequently threw the game out the window. I don't think he has a game plan. Ever. I suspect that the true colors of this team will show over the next weeks. Corbin needs to grow a pair and go with what's working rather than pleasing his third rate star players.
    Something to consider: DLocke told during his regular tipoff prog. that the unit that got the team back into the game and took the lead was out of gas at 4-5 min. mark, which he says Corbin figured out after seeing them not running back to set the defense in transition which led him to call an earlier TO.

I am not 100% sold on his assumptions but that might be a valid reason. Ones who have LP can replay the game and see if Locke's point is true.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Fear teh Sloth!

Does anyone else think Corbin looks like Gucci Mane?

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This embarrassing outing in game 2 was what I had envisioned before the season began and got my blood boiling to the point of creating this thread.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Lundegaard View Post
    This embarrassing outing in game 2 was what I had envisioned before the season began and got my blood boiling to the point of creating this thread.
    I wanted to give Corbin a shot but it is clear he doesnt have clue. You called it early Chitown. Why did you change your name? You should change it back. I like it better that way

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesRocker View Post
    I wanted to give Corbin a shot but it is clear he doesnt have clue. You called it early Chitown. Why did you change your name? You should change it back. I like it better that way
    Jerry Lundegaard is a personal hero of mine, and I want to pay homage to him.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I was on the Ty the turd band wagon with chiga

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This was the oldest fire Corbin thread I could find. I think it deserves to be bumped.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I hate to say it but ChiTown was prophetic.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermin View Post
    Bumpity bump bump

90% of this summary could describe last night as well.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    It looks like a lot of posters owe Jerry Lundegaard an apology. This guy was right on the money.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Hoof View Post
    It looks like a lot of posters owe Jerry Lundegaard an apology. This guy was right on the money.
    We might as well apologize directly to you, as it is blatantly obvious that you're Chitown.

-George

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    Locke was giddy over his boy Burks yesterday. He predicted that Burks would be the starter at sg. He said all the veteran players said that Burks was by far the best player of all the young players. He said Burks was already drawing comparisons to other NBA stars.

Locke backed off later and said that for development purposes and to keep his confidence, perhaps Burks shouldn't start right away against Kobe, but he saw Burks starting before season ends. I don't think it will mater much who starts the first game or the first month of games, I will be interested to see who is starting in February, March, and April (if they are in play for the post season).
    How the mighty have fallen.

Banned
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I'd be humiliated if I were LogGrad98, Numberica, dalamon or Stoked and I read through this thread today. They got absolutely owned.