Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Level
    These have been removed. Thanks.

Rep Level
    Got one again a couple of times tonight--Hinckley Dodge. The link takes you to http://hinckleydcj.com/
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    Got one again a couple of times tonight--Hinckley Dodge. The link takes you to http://hinckleydcj.com/
    This ad comes up pretty much every time I come to jazzfanz now. Super annoying.
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

Rep Level
    Sorry I missed this. Sent the request to our ad company just now. I'd expect it to be resolved on Monday. Thanks.

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Sorry I missed this. Sent the request to our ad company just now. I'd expect it to be resolved on Monday. Thanks.
    I'm not sure if anything has been done about it before, but it keeps coming back. Ever since you switched to the current ad guys, it comes back and we complain about it; then it goes away; and then it comes back later.

Rep Level
    Just found another one. Took me to http://eaglegatecollege.edu/

Premium Member
    Rep Level
    Wow, I didn't know this site is full of ads just like the all sites. I just disabled "Adblock Plus" and they popped up everywhere.

Jason, I hope you earn enough from these ads to manage the site, because I hated them. But it's no problem for me, AdBlock works perfect on them.
    -Blind £•£-

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Enes CanTear You Apart View Post
    Wow, I didn't know this site is full of ads just like the all sites. I just disabled "Adblock Plus" and they popped up everywhere.

Jason, I hope you earn enough from these ads to manage the site, because I hated them. But it's no problem for me, AdBlock works perfect on them.
    Wait a second... is this post an Ad for "Adblock Plus"?

Premium Member
    Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenMaria View Post
    Wait a second... is this post an Ad for "Adblock Plus"?
    Haha, wasn't intended that way but now after your joke, yes it is. At the end of the day, it's an open-source project and serves the purpose wonderfully.
    -Blind £•£-

Rep Level
    I'll find out about the Eagle Gate one but what are you talking about Enes? If you're logged in there is a single ad at the top of the page and two squares at the bottom. That's it! If you are seeing more than that, you should run some software to remove malware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
    Rep Level
    I'll find out about the Eagle Gate one but what are you talking about Enes? If you're logged in there is a single ad at the top of the page and two squares at the bottom. That's it! If you are seeing more than that, you should run some software to remove malware.

No problem for me as long as I use Firefox+Adblock. I just wanted to see what ads are there everyone talking about and disabled Adblock. There are some ads about MBA programs, scholarships, body building and real estates. I think it's a trick of google. Probably it tracks my google searches and put those ads.

So no problem sir, I just hate every kind of ads. Thanks.
    -Blind £•£-

Rep Level
    Okur sucked.

"I take horse seaman as a suppository." -- Hantlers

Rep Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutBum View Post
    Okur sucked.
    Troutbum sucked. Didn't shoot well enough for me....
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Rep Level

I see one rectangle at the top, a second rectangle after the first new post in a thread, and a square at the bottom.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Rep Level
    I see exactly what Jason described. I think One Brow is doing it wrong if he's got one in the middle of the thread.