Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1000th Post!

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

2000th Post!!!!!!!!

WHEU!

Let's hope the inner-circle does't crash my thread again.

Heres an interesting statistic: More Jazzfanz-surfing in my second semester resulted in a 0.42 GPA Raise!!!!!!

Gentlemen, I believe I am onto something.

Shoutout to the nasty, sassy, but yet so classy: Mr McGibletts!!!

<3 <3 <3

<insert love-filled shoutout to O>D as well>

<insert obligatory 'where the **** did MK11 and aybars go?!?!?' question here>

<insert an extended shoutout to many other posters, while making sure to ignore Hantlers>

<lastly, insert obligatory 'Trout stinks worse than the Brazilian favelas' remark here>

Heres to many more posts on this wonderful forum, regarding everything from reading the everyone-vs-Cyrone debates on the 2012 Draft thread, to (hopefully) an awesome Utes vs BYU thread spearheaded by the efforts of CONAN and SaltyDawg. Let us also pull for the returns of Log and Viny, while rejoicing over the absence of Sloanfeld. Hopefully Al gets traded. Hopefully Xthren's son also is on track for a speedy recovery.

But seriously, it isn't.

Remember to rep Wes Mantooth/KEK/MrSerpico/FounderOfTheLukeBabbitFanClub/PoorRipOffOfTrout'sUserName, for whatever reason that he seems to be preaching.

GVC: I'm hoping my real-identification has been withheld out of respect.

Running out of ideas. Take care everyone! Hopefully many of you can make the game later tonight. Unfortunately, I will be selling clothes at this douchey store in the local mall, but I will be wearing my Stockton jersey and Jazz hat! Cheerio.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenchicken View Post
    The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

I still like him irredgardless.
    *confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    WHEU!

Let's hope the inner-circle does't crash my thread again.

Heres an interesting statistic: More Jazzfanz-surfing in my second semester resulted in a 0.42 GPA Raise!!!!!!

Gentlemen, I believe I am onto something.

Shoutout to the nasty, sassy, but yet so classy: Mr McGibletts!!!

<3 <3 <3

<insert love-filled shoutout to O>D as well>

<insert obligatory 'where the **** did MK11 and aybars go?!?!?' question here>

<insert an extended shoutout to many other posters, while making sure to ignore Hantlers>

<lastly, insert obligatory 'Trout stinks worse than the Brazilian favelas' remark here>

Heres to many more posts on this wonderful forum, regarding everything from reading the everyone-vs-Cyrone debates on the 2012 Draft thread, to (hopefully) an awesome Utes vs BYU thread spearheaded by the efforts of CONAN and SaltyDawg. Let us also pull for the returns of Log and Viny, while rejoicing over the absence of Sloanfeld. Hopefully Al gets traded. Hopefully Xthren's son also is on track for a speedy recovery.

But seriously, it isn't.

Remember to rep Wes Mantooth/KEK/MrSerpico/FounderOfTheLukaBabbitFanClub/PoorRipOffOfTrout'sUserName, for whatever reason that he seems to be preaching.

GVC: I'm hoping my real-identification has been withheld out of respect.

Running out of ideas. Take care everyone! Hopefully many of you can make the game later tonight. Unfortunately, I will be selling clothes at this douchey store in the local mall, but I will be wearing my Stockton jersey and Jazz hat! Cheerio.
    I have that affect on people Dala. Casual association with me increases GPA and fertility. Get after it son!
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    I have that affect on people Dala. Casual association with me increases GPA and fertility. Get after it son!
    Though I never caught the former until you've now pointed it out, I could always sense the latter...

The sad thing is: the Jazz are playing guys who might not make the team, and certainly won't make the rotation, and they're killing real Lakers players. This is a disaster for LA.

I love it.
    I thought Dal was black for a long time. He was one of the people I was referencing when I told colleagues I have several black friends.

*confirmed*

My Members Premium Ostertag>Duncan's Avatar
    I spit hot fire~how I roll bitches~ModCo don't dig? No Big~ i'll make my own O>D nation and ride out
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Gratz bro <33!! Can't wait to make my 1,000 post tribute thread. Goin be epic

I spit hot fire~how I roll bitches~ModCo don't dig? No Big~ i'll make my own O>D nation and ride out
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power

True story, I spammed this image in the game thread after a major collapse against Dallas a few years ago and I ended it with a still shot of it. Totes epic

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    You'd have to been there. The passion anger hate of the game danced is perfect harmony with the images. Beautiful. Even Vinlyone started crying from laughing so hard

True Story

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostertag>Duncan View Post
    You'd have to been there. The passion anger hate of the game danced is perfect harmony with the images. Beautiful. Even Vinlyone started crying from laughing so hard

True Story
    I love the Chepelle show and that is probably the best episode of that show. Epicly funny. I cried I laughed so hard.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    This forum is full of crap threads these days.

Spice it up?

Wanna thank God and/or Elder Hayward, my mother, and $0.69 Taco Bell Wednesdays right by my college library for pulling me through countless hours wasted away on le interwebs. Wanna thank not only my (few) fans, but the as well.

Heres to a thousand more. Sad thought? Maybe. AKMVP if you neg me for this Ima find you your house and disrespect your couch in ways that you never deemed imaginable

Thanks for the good times y'all, I fully blame this website for lowering my GPA, however it is a sacrifice I cannot see myself not taking.
    Was this supposed to be funny? And you go negreppin me for a "pathetic thread" that had substance behind it.

Hack.

I could eat a peach for hours.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Oh, and good job on 1,000 posts. Fool.

I could eat a peach for hours.

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    Was this supposed to be funny? And you go negreppin me for a "pathetic thread" that had substance behind it.

Hack.
    You know what this reminds me of??

Quit crampin' my style, moran. This thread is supposed to be a jovial celebration, together with showing posters that I like with appreciation.

Please sir: make like a tree

and **** off.

Score 1 - shirts

Score 0 - blouses. If you really are the fresh "prince", then you should get this reference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fresh Prince View Post
    Oh, and good job on 1,000 posts. Fool.
    PS: Im celebrating my 2000th post. WHO'S THE FOOL NOW!?!! HA!!

I love it.

*confirmed*

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Sorry I'm late to the party, Dalamon. Congrats on 1,000 and 2,000. May your future posts age and mature as gracefully as fine wine. (of course I'm kidding about that .. most of us get a little dumber with every single post, haha)
    #dumptruckin

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Sorry I'm late to the party, Dalamon. Congrats on 1,000 and 2,000. May your future posts age and mature as gracefully as fine wine. (of course I'm kidding about that .. most of us get a little dumber with every single post, haha)
    No worries <3 Glad you could make it PKM, there's always room for one more!!

Also: Thank you

I love it.

*confirmed*

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    What a loser.
    http://mysteryoftheinquity.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/goodvsevil2.jpg

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutBum View Post
    What a loser.
    Trout:

Don't make me say it twice.

<3

I love it.

*confirmed*

Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    DALA 3STAX in DA HOUS Bitches!! ARooO!!!

TREY Grand POSTS MAW****AS!!!

Seriously though, how about we dish out the....

(shoutouts)

-Gib, as per uzhe
    - The creator of this wonderful, wonderful thread <3 O>D, hope all is well in

New York, New York

- my wife-to-be, the beautiful, the sassy, but yet so classy *butterflies* lets hear a round of

for the enchanting jazz_fanatic

-UB, post more
    -PKM, post less
    -frank, outrep FishAss (and this is an order)

Go Utes, jkz. I hate football. cougz and utes are both irrelevant to me.

3000 posts everyone!! Thanks y'all. Its been a ball. Heres to many many more.

Id love to hang around, but Im leaving for LA in a few hours here. Gotta meet up with my family, heres a pic of us back when we were little

This deserves to be here as well.

I love it.

*confirmed*