Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 294
  1. #256
    Senior Member fishonjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    K-TOWN
    Posts
    16,849
    Total Rep Points
    37908
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    8 pts 5 assists last night in a loss to the mighty WASHINGTON WIZARDS

  2. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Ogden
    Posts
    224
    Total Rep Points
    179
    Rep Adjustment Power
    9
    0 PTs 2 rebounds 0 assists in 16 minutes last night. I apologize for ever believing you could get back into all-star form after the d-will trade.

    That was the point of this thread right?

  3. #258
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,864
    Total Rep Points
    3897
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    dam bros looks like harris beat dat ass :-P
    Pretty embarrassing to be the PG of a team that could barely manage 58 points in an NBA game. Maybe he should go run an offense in the D-League.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

  4. #259
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Pretty embarrassing to be the PG of a team that could barely manage 58 points in an NBA game. Maybe he should go run an offense in the D-League.
    how many points has your team scored in the NBA bro?

  5. #260
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,864
    Total Rep Points
    3897
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    how many points has your team scored in the NBA bro?
    Aww. Couldn't come up with a real defense of your favorite player. How cute. Didn't know we had any 13 year old's on the site.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

  6. #261
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metro East, St. Louis
    Posts
    8,520
    Total Rep Points
    8199
    Rep Adjustment Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Pretty embarrassing to be the PG of a team that could barely manage 58 points in an NBA game. Maybe he should go run an offense in the D-League.
    Didn't that happen to Stockton in the Finals once?
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

    Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

    Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

  7. #262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    791
    Total Rep Points
    705
    Rep Adjustment Power
    13
    Breaking up is hard to do with Jazz fans.

  8. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Aww. Couldn't come up with a real defense of your favorite player. How cute. Didn't know we had any 13 year old's on the site.
    its not a comeback its a question of curiosity, since you talked about embarrassment. I think it's pretty embarrassing for you as some random message boarder to call out a legit NBA player IE one of the top 200 or so players on the planet. i mean, who the **** are you and what have you done? What's ur gretest bball accomplishment? a Fire TyCo sig? congrats bro, ur so special. Devin Harris has more bball talent in a 1/100th piece of his pinky toenail clippings from 2 weeks ago than you ever will in a lifetime bro. As for a "real" defense of his play, i could get into a legit. bball discussion with you, but it's not worth my time because you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Devin Harris doesn't even play point guard for them, but you didn't even realize that lmao.


    you gotta learn how to walk before you run with me, son.

  9. #264
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    31,289
    Total Rep Points
    43689
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Triple H

    HHH

    Heavin Harris Haters.
    #lol

  10. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    i am the game u dont wanna play me i am control no way u can take me i am ur debt no way u can pay me muahahahahhaha and if ur not down with that i got 2 words for ya

    SUUUUUCK IIIIIIIT

  11. #266
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,864
    Total Rep Points
    3897
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    its not a comeback its a question of curiosity, since you talked about embarrassment. I think it's pretty embarrassing for you as some random message boarder to call out a legit NBA player IE one of the top 200 or so players on the planet. i mean, who the **** are you and what have you done? What's ur gretest bball accomplishment? a Fire TyCo sig? congrats bro, ur so special. Devin Harris has more bball talent in a 1/100th piece of his pinky toenail clippings from 2 weeks ago than you ever will in a lifetime bro. As for a "real" defense of his play, i could get into a legit. bball discussion with you, but it's not worth my time because you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Devin Harris doesn't even play point guard for them, but you didn't even realize that lmao.


    you gotta learn how to walk before you run with me, son.
    WTF are you on an NBA board for then? It is what all of us do every day. Give our opinions and insight into the play of these players.

    He is definitely more talented than me. Still does not mean I want a guy like that on my team.

    Your the one looking to get us fans to apologize for recognizing how terrible your favorite player is. If you did not want criticism for it then don't ****ing ask.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

  12.  

     

  13. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    WTF are you on an NBA board for then? It is what all of us do every day. Give our opinions and insight into the play of these players.

    He is definitely more talented than me. Still does not mean I want a guy like that on my team.

    Your the one looking to get us fans to apologize for recognizing how terrible your favorite player is. If you did not want criticism for it then don't ****ing ask.
    no one asked you anything bro. in fact i encourage uneducated fans like urself to learn before u post in my threads so feel free to get outta here bro. maybe someday when u know a bit more about bball we can talk. gday sir.

  14. #268
    Senior Member gregbroncs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Here! Wait is this a roll call?
    Posts
    3,864
    Total Rep Points
    3897
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    no one asked you anything bro. in fact i encourage uneducated fans like urself to learn before u post in my threads so feel free to get outta here bro. maybe someday when u know a bit more about bball we can talk. gday sir.
    Oh how cute the little girl got all butt hurt. Look at the title of your thread moron. Your asking for an apology *******. You won't get it though because your boy sucks ass at his job.
    Welcome aboard Snyder, Exum and Hood. Here is to hoping this season is more entertaining than the last 3.

  15. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gregbroncs View Post
    Oh how cute the little girl got all butt hurt. Look at the title of your thread moron. Your asking for an apology *******. You won't get it though because your boy sucks ass at his job.
    he's getting paid millions of dollars to do his job. can't suck too much.
    how much do you get paid to do ur job? let's compare. assuming u even have a job lmao.
    not cool to be a hypocrite. post ur info and we shall compare.







    PS the thread title is not a question. notice that there is no question mark. i am trying to educate u bro, but u gotta want to learn. please try not to curse in my thread. Thx. also, i dont know why you use girls as an insult. i like girls they are nice u should try one some time, might ease up all the pent up frustration u got.

  16. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,376
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Another game against the Jazz, another W from the "legendary" Devin Harris.
    This time IN utah, where the jazzmen have always had a great home court advantage/record.
    Can safely say this trade was a mistake by the jazz bros. Nuff said.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •