Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hantlers View Post
    Have you seen us play this year? We suck.
    Obviously thats why we are like 20th place or w/e and not 5th or 6th place... I never said Jazz are that good, I just say that it's a good goal to have. You're supposed to set realistic goals so that you are not discouraged when you don't achieve them, I however think that 5th or 6th place is not in the realm of realistic any time soon.

He meant 5th or 6th place in the WCF. Not that it is all that easy to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by vj_74 View Post
    He meant 5th or 6th place in the WCF. Not that it is all that easy to achieve.
    Probably most impossible and unrealistic thing KOC said ever.
    "People do not want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed" - Friedrich Nietzsche.

Quote Originally Posted by AKMVP View Post
    Probably most impossible and unrealistic thing KOC said ever.
    Unrealistic? Very. Wouldn't say impossible though. Dallas (7th seed) is slumping, Rubio is out, Portland is slumping, Houston is slumping. The only team that is relatively out of reach, are the Denver Nuggets (at the 6th seed). However, we are only 2.5 games behind them, and the season is far from ending. I could see us going 4-0 in the next 4 games, reasonably putting us in contention for the sixth seed. However, it is just as likely that we go 1-3, and end up getting the 10th seed of the western conference this season. So it's hard to say- but it would be absurd to call it impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    You need to watch as much of Giannis as you can. He's the next big thing, right now I'd srsly consider taking him over Wuggins and Jabari.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post
    Good lord i dont know if its ds ambien or you are a demon spawned from chris angel

*confirmed*

this post is brought to you by Dairy Queen-- home of the Dilly Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Craig K. Manscill View Post
    Please stop. All of you are the biggest drama queens I've ever seen. Stop.

He's talking about this year. 5th or 6th is a very optimistic goal for this year. If he said championship this year, you people would be laughing at him for that. What he said was realistic. Nowhere did he say we're "building for the 5th pick". Again, he's talking about this year.

Secondly, he knows what the team's goals are because he is the GM of the ****ing team. Goddamn, seriously?

- Craig
    I cant believe Im saying this but.............THIS