Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: Menage a Stupid

  1. #61
    Freelance Sperm Donor Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,042
    Total Rep Points
    9541
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Negatory, but that Ph.D. of Hyperbole will take you far kid.
    Let's see their stats per 36:

    PPG: Bell 10.05, Burks 16.9
    Rebounds: Bell 2.25, Burks 4.78
    Assists: Bell 1.65, Burks 1.97
    Steals: Bell 0.6, Burks 1.125
    PER: Bell 9.03, Burks 14.21

    It is not even close. It is cute and all that you're trying to establish your individuality by going against the grain, but at least choose a less laughable position to defend.

  2. #62
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,254
    Total Rep Points
    32420
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by siromar View Post
    Let's see their stats per 36:

    PPG: Bell 10.05, Burks 16.9
    Rebounds: Bell 2.25, Burks 4.78
    Assists: Bell 1.65, Burks 1.97
    Steals: Bell 0.6, Burks 1.125
    PER: Bell 9.03, Burks 14.21

    It is not even close. It is cute and all that you're trying to establish your individuality by going against the grain, but at least choose a less laughable position to defend.
    Your comps are beyond preposterous (Contrary to reason or common sense; utterly absurd or ridiculous).
    No Mediocrity

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,461
    Total Rep Points
    749
    Rep Adjustment Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Your comps are beyond preposterous (Contrary to reason or common sense; utterly absurd or ridiculous).
    Explain why, it is not at all obvious why they are preposterous. They look pretty good to me.

  4. #64
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,254
    Total Rep Points
    32420
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Minus 12
    No Mediocrity

  5. #65
    Freelance Sperm Donor Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,042
    Total Rep Points
    9541
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Minus 12
    Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not counting made-up-to-win-arguments stats. But if we're counting efficiency stats then:

    http://www.82games.com/1112/1112UTA.HTM

    Yep, Burks wins in every category.

  6. #66
    Senior Member franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    13,254
    Total Rep Points
    32420
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by siromar View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not counting made-up-to-win-arguments stats. But if we're counting efficiency stats then:

    http://www.82games.com/1112/1112UTA.HTM

    Yep, Burks wins in every category.
    No context.... just terrible. What happened to reason and scholorship in this country?
    No Mediocrity

  7. #67
    Moderator Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    21,395
    Total Rep Points
    26992
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    No context.... just terrible. What happened to reason and scholorship in this country?

    Shipped overseas along with jobs.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    944
    Total Rep Points
    127
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Bell sucks and Franklin is an idiot for defending him. About the only thing Raja can do these days is defend himself.

  9. #69
    Freelance Sperm Donor Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    4,042
    Total Rep Points
    9541
    Rep Adjustment Power
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    No context.... just terrible. What happened to reason and scholorship in this country?
    Right right. No amount of stats, common sense, or simple logic can beat your "negatory" ownage.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    stirring the pot
    Posts
    3,281
    Total Rep Points
    1088
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    No context.... just terrible. What happened to reason and scholorship in this country?

    + 10

    - 7

    + 1

    - 5

    + 6

    - 8

    + 0

    - 100


    you suck

  11.  

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •