Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: rep power

Banned

Question rep power

what is it?

repped!!

it's a matter of life and death for some folks around here...

when you're logged in, each post has a little star in the box with the user name. if you think it's a particularly good post, or a particularly bad post, click on that little star and a box comes up where you can indicate either approval or disapproval and leave a comment. That is what's known as "giving rep" - - and your rep power is determined by how long you've been a member, how many posts you've made, and your "approval rating" as indicated by the reputation points you've received from other posters.

You can click on that star in any of your own posts to see if that post has received any rep. And to see a list of your rep comments, click on Settings in the upper left of the page and go to your profile.

If you click on "Community" at the top of the page, you can get a Member List which you can then sort by reputation (by clicking on that column) to see who has the most and the least. It has all the worst elements of a middle school popularity contest, and that's what makes it so fun!

Middle schools aren't that big on popularity contests. You're thinking of high school. You shouldn't be complaining, you have the rep power of a star athlete of a somewhat unpopular sport, like soccer. Trout is like the school's starting quarterback.

Except I'm not an arrogant douchebag who treats objects like women. I clearly don't do roids either. And football is gay. As in, naked guys showering together and holding hands in the huddle. Super gay.

"I always thought it meant quit ****ing talking the whole time. People would quote someone and then put qft and i would think, what an asshole" -- fishonjazz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutBum View Post
    Except I'm not an arrogant douchebag who treats objects like women. I clearly don't do roids either. And football is gay. As in, naked guys showering together and holding hands in the huddle. Super gay.

My **** Julian calm down! You don't have to go after the gays just to get Randy off yer back.You need rap just ask I give you rap if thats what you need to feel good. Just calm the **** down Julian. You lead this trailer park everyone knows that. My Fmmmmmmmbbbbb

Quote Originally Posted by BubblesKitties View Post
    My **** Julian calm down! You don't have to go after the gays just to get Randy off yer back.You need rap just ask I give you rap if thats what you need to feel good. Just calm the **** down Julian. You lead this trailer park everyone knows that. My Fmmmmmmmbbbbb
    QFT. And QFT.

"I always thought it meant quit ****ing talking the whole time. People would quote someone and then put qft and i would think, what an asshole" -- fishonjazz

And football is gay. As in, naked guys showering together and holding hands in the huddle. Super gay.
    I knew BYU sucked, but I didn't know it was this bad.

Ok, I'm lying. Everybody knows.
    Eneshttp://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/gtrutzel/airgordon-1.jpgThe Menace

Banned
    QFT. And QFT.
    Well **** here ya go then Julian.

I got a grey kitty, white one, and a tabby too. And a big orange guy who put snakes in my shoes. Mad MC skills, leave ya struck, and I roll with ma kitties, and I'm hard as ****.
    I am down with Plato and Socrates. And I like to get busy with all the ladies.
    Humph Humph.
    somethin', somethin', somethin', somethin'.
    Humph.
    Up in my shed, up in my shed...ya bitches.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moevillini View Post
    repped!!

it's a matter of life and death for some folks around here...

when you're logged in, each post has a little star in the box with the user name. if you think it's a particularly good post, or a particularly bad post, click on that little star and a box comes up where you can indicate either approval or disapproval and leave a comment. That is what's known as "giving rep" - - and your rep power is determined by how long you've been a member, how many posts you've made, and your "approval rating" as indicated by the reputation points you've received from other posters.

You can click on that star in any of your own posts to see if that post has received any rep. And to see a list of your rep comments, click on Settings in the upper left of the page and go to your profile.

If you click on "Community" at the top of the page, you can get a Member List which you can then sort by reputation (by clicking on that column) to see who has the most and the least. It has all the worst elements of a middle school popularity contest, and that's what makes it so fun!
    thx bro just read this. i still dont completely get it tho. does having more rep power actually mean anything for my account other than the number for everyone to see and admire? like do i get to do **** that someone with a lower rep power couldnt?

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    thx bro just read this. i still dont completely get it tho. does having more rep power actually mean anything for my account other than the number for everyone to see and admire? like do i get to do **** that someone with a lower rep power couldnt?
    I got my own private forum once my rep power was over 18.
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    I got my own private forum once my rep power was over 18.
    Almost there.....

.....almost there!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    Almost there.....

.....almost there!!!
    Wondering if I should add to my sig ..
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Lol
    #Hope4Hoiberg #OrOllie

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Based on your progeny I'd say this ship sailed... several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    Based on your progeny I'd say this ship sailed... several times.
    Quit interrupting my escape from reality.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

The confusion...

---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111