Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65

Thread: rep power

  1. #16
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,043
    Rep Power
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    what is it?
    It's a number, a code if you will, that represents what the overall community thinks of you.

    6 = you're a total douche
    12 = druggie
    13 = smart as ****
    14 = sexy as hell
    18 = celebrity
    19 = right wing nutjob
    24 = red head
    40 = parasitic drunkard
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  2. #17
    In Pursuit of #PKM UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    28,919
    Rep Power
    137
    Can someone rep me real quick to get me to 25? kthxpls
    #NoSUSS #SQUAREBIZNESS

  3. #18
    In pursuit of #9 PKM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    44,043
    Rep Power
    150
    Sorry, gotta spread.

    #25 - bawse at all things.
    E.J. Wells vs. NAOS

    The confusion...

    ---
    Pre-season mock (7/13/13) - page 111

  4.  

     

  5. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah County
    Posts
    861
    Rep Power
    17
    So you get rep power by the number of post , your total reps, and how long u have been a member ? So that's why. A rep power 6 ? So for every 100 plus rep points do u go up an additional rep power ? Or like every 500 comments ? Just wondering ?

  6. #20
    Admininstrator colton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    5,805
    Rep Power
    150
    Right now it's set for:

    +1 to rep power for every 141 days you've been a member
    +1 to rep power for every 2500 posts
    +1 to rep power for every 340 points of reputation

    (I change those every so often, but haven't in a while.)
    The word you are looking for is very probably "complement", not "compliment". As in "Favors and Kanter will likely complement each other nicely". Although... depending on how impressive a given play is, they may compliment each other nicely as well.

  7. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Utah County
    Posts
    861
    Rep Power
    17
    Thanks, just wondering how it worked.

  8. #22
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by colton View Post
    Right now it's set for:

    +1 to rep power for every 141 days you've been a member
    +1 to rep power for every 2500 posts
    +1 to rep power for every 340 points of reputation

    (I change those every so often, but haven't in a while.)
    2500 post is only worht one rep?!?!? goo thing i am not a rep junkie or i would have to live on this board 24/7 to try to keep my rep going.... than number is a little steep. (personal opinoin) also done whining about it.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  9. #23
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    I think we should get rep for not having infractions or being banned for a consecutive amount of time.
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  10. #24
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    8,716
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    It's a number, a code if you will, that represents what the overall community thinks of you.

    6 = you're a total douche
    12 = druggie
    13 = smart as ****
    14 = sexy as hell
    18 = celebrity
    19 = right wing nutjob
    24 = red head
    40 = parasitic drunkard
    Sooo true!!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  11. #25
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    It's a number, a code if you will, that represents what the overall community thinks of you.

    6 = you're a total douche
    12 = druggie
    13 = smart as ****
    14 = sexy as hell
    18 = celebrity
    19 = right wing nutjob
    24 = red head
    40 = parasitic drunkard
    What if all you have is a measlie 3 points?
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  12. #26
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    8,716
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    I think we should get rep for not having infractions or being banned for a consecutive amount of time.
    I'm only like 2110 post away.... Im coming for ya 13!!
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  13. #27
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    8,716
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    What if all you have is a measlie 3 points?
    You don't register.....
    http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o604/sainsbu/ProfessionalTank_zps6f4cddad.png

  14. #28
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    You don't register.....
    ah, so i am not a peson of consiquence yet...
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  15. #29
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,414
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    2500 post is only worht one rep?!?!? goo thing i am not a rep junkie or i would have to live on this board 24/7 to try to keep my rep going.... than number is a little steep. (personal opinoin) also done whining about it.
    It has to be steep, otherwise, post whores like PKM would have rep power of 3000.

  16. #30
    Senior Member Scat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,414
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    ...
    Why do I have a page full of empty quotes from a JGolds? Does he have a low rep power?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •