Jazz Schedule & Game Threads
Search titles only
Install the app
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
Reality Bites: 52% Chance Jazz Pick 5th or Worse
As the 4th seed in the lottery, the Jazz have a 38% chance of moving up, a 10% chance of picking 4th, and a 52% chance of picking 5th, 6th, or 7th. Have a good day.
Apr 15, 2014