Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jazz vs. Grizz!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by phippsj View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Spurs are the perfect matchup for our team to see. We need to be playing the way the Spurs play. This is incredibly invaluable experience. It would be nice to get a win or two. I would consider that a very successful season.
    Yep Jazz (S&M days) used to execute but this team has never consistently done so or execute as hard so hopefully it will be a good learning experience to actually see a team do it first hand instead of being told or seeing it on tape.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    At least the Jazz didn't lose a 20+ point lead in the 4th quarter. I honestly feel better about our double digit loss to SA than I would losing by 3 in that way to the Clippers @ home.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    At least the Jazz didn't lose a 20+ point lead in the 4th quarter. I honestly feel better about our double digit loss to SA than I would losing by 3 in that way to the Clippers @ home.
    Or have LBJ out score the entire Knicks starting line up, while getting blown out by the Heat.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    I think the Jazz owe the Spurs a consulting fee for pointing out the strengths and weaknesses of this team. Honestly, if we were playing the Nuggets or Clippers in this round, we'd probably win or come close to winning, and we wouldn't get a clear picture of how this team needs to improve.
    I am glad this is coming at the hands of the Spurs. I hate a bunch of the other western teams in the playoffs (LAL, Den, dislike Dallas...). KOC and Corbin better be taking notes.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder