Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
Results 291 to 298 of 298
  1. #291
    Moderator Emeritus Sirkickyass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    5,807
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    8331
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by trigg3r View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't have the time as of this second to argue the points you put forth on a point by point basis. I will try to do that tomorrow. I do however find it funny that members of both parties including yourself seem to try to arrange the polls to support your claims. RCP is now not a good site according to the Thriller because it shows Obama behind in many key states. Rasmussen isn't a good polling organization because it has Romney ahead nationally. Same with Gallup now which has a 50-46 Romney advantage amongst likely voters. I will say that you saying Obama will get to 300 ECVs is ridiculous. In other words, you have Obama winning:

    Michigan(Will be interesting to see how this plays out)
    Iowa(I think the President takes this even though Romney was endorsed by 4 major newspapers)
    Ohio(Not sure why you count this in the win column, looks like a toss up to me)
    Pennsylvania(likely Obama's)
    Colorado(I actually think Romney takes Colorado, call it a guess)
    Nevada(The Labor Unions will win this for the President even with the highest unemployment rate in the country)
    Wisconsin(Statistical tie as of now)

    Puts the President at 286 ECVs.

    Romney winning:

    Florida
    North Carolina
    New Hampshire



    You have Virgina as a toss up which either catapults the President to 299 ECVs. I don't see it Kicky. I think you are seeing the Romney momentum continue. Maybe not as fast. Here's a real question, why does Romney currently even have a 1 in 8 chance of winning Wisconsin as you put it? It's pretty easy to see the President's job approval rating is slipping along with his likability factor. He is currently acting like he is the challenger and Romney is the President by focusing on the little things. I am calling it right now for Romney barring a major gaffe. If I am wrong, I will own up to it and say I was wrong.


    Anyway, you made me late.... YOU SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you planning on owning up to it and saying this entire post was wrong?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #292
    Moderator Emeritus Sirkickyass's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Silicon Valley
    Posts
    5,807
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    8331
    Rep Adjustment Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How do you feel about this article today Scat?

  4. #293
    Modstapo Lite Nate505's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    7,488
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14872
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Scat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn, score one for the coffee drinking NPR types.
    In Lindsay We Trust

  5. #294
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    12,206
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14386
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    This thread is just loaded with gems.

    Thanks for the laughs Scat, Stoked, and trigg

    Can't wait to up this baby here in 4 years, when you folks are quoting worthless sites like RCP and using ridiculous Rassmussen to convince yourselves a repub win (not blowout loss) is inevitable.
    Get Educated

  6. #295
    Senior Member Zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    958
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1467
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This thread is just loaded with gems.

    Thanks for the laughs Scat, Stoked, and trigg
    Easy there killer. I'd hate for you to be accused, once again, of being nothing more than a partisan hack.
    Hate You Can Trust

  7. #296
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    33,923
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    53877
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Easy there killer. I'd hate for you to be accused, once again, of being nothing more than a partisan hack.
    He is a partisan hack. Don't play games.

    Revo and kicky are not. You are not but Thriller is the same damn thing as PearlWatson.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  8. #297
    Senior Member The Thriller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    On the Booz Cruise
    Posts
    12,206
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14386
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is a partisan hack. Don't play games.

    Revo and kicky are not. You are not but Thriller is the same damn thing as PearlWatson.
    Sour grapes much? Come now, don't act like you wouldn't be doing the same had you won your bet.

    Of course, you wouldn't care what I said because I'm on your ignore list, right?
    Get Educated

  9. #298
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Metro East, St. Louis
    Posts
    9,590
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    11039
    Rep Adjustment Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by The Thriller View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sour grapes much?
    No, that's an accurate description of why he'll gladly read what leftish types like Sirkickyass and Revoluiton1 say about politics, while what you say is typically not worth the effort to read it.
    http://lifetheuniverseandonebrow.blogspot.com/

    Isaiah 1:18 -- Come now, and let us reason together

    Any habitual action, such as eating or dressing, may be performed on the appropriate occasion, without any need of thought, and the same seems to be true of a painfully large proportion of our talk. -- Bertrand Russell

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us