Page 117 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 17671071151161171181191271672176171117 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 17872
  1. #1161
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    OT: By the way, this game made UK's home-winning streak bulge to 54. Amazing that Calipari took over as coach in '09 and has never lost at home.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #1162
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    nbadraft.net has Jazz selecting Poythress after being updated yesterday...........................
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  4. #1163
    Senior Member Weezur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4739
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ***Racist comment coming***

    I was a little surprised to see that Jack Taylor is a white dude. For some reason I was picturing a Jamaal/Jordan Crawford type guy.
    Now I'm surprised.
    Other surprises-
    He had 0 assists in that game- Ultimate ball hog beyond Nick Youngean levels
    He shot 48% from the field and 38% from 3.
    10 FTA

    His stats are about as efficient as an average player....I sort of feel like anybody could have had that game if they were given 108 shots

  5. #1164
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now I'm surprised.
    Other surprises-
    He had 0 assists in that game- Ultimate ball hog beyond Nick Youngean levels
    He shot 48% from the field and 38% from 3.
    10 FTA

    His stats are about as efficient as an average player....I sort of feel like anybody could have had that game if they were given 108 shots
    The Jack Taylor record is a complete and utter disgrace to the game of basketball and their HC should be fired.

  6. #1165
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Jack Taylor record is a complete and utter disgrace to the game of basketball and their HC should be fired.
    Can't say I disagree. Then the kid is on national television talking about he was just in the zone and his shots were falling..
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #1166
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    1 of Goodwin's 3 blocks .. (SG/PG)

    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  8. #1167
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    15,543
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13767
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    What's the story on Ryan Harrow? Why isn't he more highly regarded? Seems really talented.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ot...eature=related

  9. #1168
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the story on Ryan Harrow? Why isn't he more highly regarded? Seems really talented.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05ot...eature=related
    Thin, thin, thin.. Also having some issues, it seems, with being mentally tough. Something is going on with him at UK right now that suggests he may not have the fortitude to make it. He is talented, but needs to suck it up, imo.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  10. #1169
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    15,543
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13767
    Rep Adjustment Power
    76
    Poythress would give us a talent we don't have right now. He's more athletic than Marvin Williams and has a decent handle.

  11. #1170
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,937
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nbadraft.net has Jazz selecting Poythress after being updated yesterday...........................
    At least they are smart enough to see that Alex fits a need for the Jazz.

    The one complaint I have about Poythress is his disappearing act. I've liked the kid for a couple of years. He's obviously very talented, he just needs to learn to take it at other players. If he does that, he will be the #1 pick next year.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us