Page 79 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081891291795791079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 17872

Thread: Following potential 2013 draftees

  1. #1171
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least they are smart enough to see that Alex fits a need for the Jazz.

    The one complaint I have about Poythress is his disappearing act. I've liked the kid for a couple of years. He's obviously very talented, he just needs to learn to take it at other players. If he does that, he will be the #1 pick next year.
    I can see Poythress possibly playing his way to #3. I think Noel and 'Bazz will lock up the first two spots, decidedly.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #1172
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,940
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can see Poythress possibly playing his way to #3. I think Noel and 'Bazz will lock up the first two spots, decidedly.
    Poythress as a killer is the best player in the country.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  4. #1173
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Poythress as a killer is the best player in the country.
    I respect that opinion. I disagree. Mark these words..

    Noel will shock people.

    'Bazz will do as advertised.

    Poythress MAY show what he can do .. he doesn't lack motor, just killer. Goodwin may actually overshadow Alex because he has killer more than anyone I've seen under Calipari.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  5. #1174
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I am NOT pimping Goodwin (I just like his 'tude) .. but Archie, through his first 4 collegiate games, is averaging 18.5pts, 4.5rbs, 3.5asts, 65% from3..
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  6. #1175
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,940
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am NOT pimping Goodwin (I just like his 'tude) .. but Archie, through his first 4 collegiate games, is averaging 18.5pts, 4.5rbs, 3.5asts, 65% from3..
    And how is this not pimping?
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  7. #1176
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And how is this not pimping?
    I'm not suggesting the Jazz draft him, I mean ..
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  8. #1177
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Spoke with Archie just a few minutes ago. He said Calipari is putting him in the best possible scenario to not look bad. Said his running point is far worse than it looks in-game. Cal calling plays that basically eliminates the PG spot. I found that very mature that he was willing to share that. So .. mixed emotions, lol.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  9. #1178
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    16,595
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39040
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spoke with Archie just a few minutes ago. He said Calipari is putting him in the best possible scenario to not look bad. Said his running point is far worse than it looks in-game. Cal calling plays that basically eliminates the PG spot. I found that very mature that he was willing to share that. So .. mixed emotions, lol.
    I'm not sure I care so much about his position anymore. Before, I felt that he and Burks would be redundant, but now that Burks' future here is very questionable, it might not matter if Goodwin is simply a SG. We'd be very lucky to have a guy like Goodwin on the team; he has that bad ass attitude the Jazz need.
    #TankNote


  10. #1179
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure I care so much about his position anymore. Before, I felt that he and Burks would be redundant, but now that Burks' future here is very questionable, it might not matter if Goodwin is simply a SG. We'd be very lucky to have a guy like Goodwin on the team; he has that bad ass attitude the Jazz need.
    and he's fast and deceptive like Wall .. I know most haven't been able to see Wall's speed .. it's blinding..
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11. #1180
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    16,595
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39040
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and he's fast and deceptive like Wall .. I know most haven't been able to see Wall's speed .. it's blinding..
    Lol

    Yeah, Goodwin and Poythress are definitely high on my list. I think either could work next to Hayward on the wing, if we really do trade Burks.

    BTW, how much does the Burks situation suck???
    #TankNote


  12. #1181
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol

    Yeah, Goodwin and Poythress are definitely high on my list. I think either could work next to Hayward on the wing, if we really do trade Burks.

    BTW, how much does the coaching situation suck???
    fixed for the agree.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  13. #1182
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    16,595
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39040
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fixed for the agree.
    Godz. Best fix ever?
    #TankNote


  14. #1183
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,940
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    I have to admit that I thought it was really dumb of Archie to try and dunk over that guy in the Duke game but I was also jealous because that sort of attitude seems to be missing from the Jazz.


    (Enter video where Jefferson gets block after pump faking about a million times)
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  15. #1184
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    70,556
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    59727
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Mason Plumlee from Duke is doing really good this year. He can actually shoot FT's now, would be a good backup if we don't have Sap/Jefferson next year.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  16. #1185
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    70,556
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    59727
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and he's fast and deceptive like Wall .. I know most haven't been able to see Wall's speed .. it's blinding..
    Well that would explain your ability to scout players.....
    Shovel your way out of the s***

Page 79 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081891291795791079 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us