Page 117 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 17671071151161171181191271672176171117 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 17872
  1. #1741
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,896
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well this will be worth watching. Calipari is a very underrated coach and a world class motivator (yes, gyp, he is .. get over it).
    Anyway, Calipari plans to begin starting a pre-practice with poythress and a pre-game as well.. I can't help but think we will start seeing an immediate difference..
    Would you say that Poythress' stock is falling?
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  2. #1742
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    Trey Burke - Answer to the Jazz problems. Pushes the ball - Distributes the ball - Solid shooter - Can create for himself and finish at the basket - solid defender

    If we are at the bottom of the lottery I hope he is still available


  3. #1743
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,896
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    85
    According to nbadraft.net the Jazz will be selecting McAdoo, CJ Wilcox (Washington) and Nate Wolters (South Dakota State). That would be a dreadful draft. I'm intrigued by Wolters but I think you might be able to get him on a camp invite.

    https://nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  4. #1744
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,896
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    85
    If you o by the numbers from nbadraft.net the Jazz will be selecting 14, 24, 44. According to those numbers and in accordance with draftexpress.com the Jazz will be selecting McCollum (one ahead of MCW I might add), CJ Leslie and WCS. I like that return much more.

    https://www.draftexpress.com/rankings/Top-100-Prospects
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  5. #1745
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    14,027
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12506
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some early season highlights of Shabazz (doesn't include his best games)

    In these highlights Shabazz doesn't look all that quick or explosive, and he's settling for jumpers. He looks like a slightly rich man's Joe Johnson. Is he coming off an injury?
    2017 Draft --- Late 1st Round: Kurucs, Bolden, Wilson & Pasceniks
    --- 2nd Round: Bell, Oliver, Robinson, Hart

  6. #1746
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    14,027
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12506
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    I'm going to come out and say it---I think the Jazz are playing the veteran rotations to a) try to protect a few players' trade value, and b) make sure we get a draft pick in the late lottery so we can add a much-needed point guard. I think the FO knows which rotations perform and don't perform as well as Sports Illustrated does. I literally think we're running a slow tank, in part because the Warriors are playing well.
    2017 Draft --- Late 1st Round: Kurucs, Bolden, Wilson & Pasceniks
    --- 2nd Round: Bell, Oliver, Robinson, Hart

  7. #1747
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1234
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    All I can see in MCW is Shawn Livingston pre-injury... Not sure why but he comes to mind

  8. #1748
    Premium Member Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Cache Valley
    Posts
    2,252
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6044
    Rep Adjustment Power
    42
    Myck Kabongo is the perfect pg for us. The Longhorn coach is practically running Sloans entire system, so Myck would really be able to make a nice transition.

  9. #1749
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    14,027
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12506
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some Goodwin highlights:


    I really really like this kid. He's a better prospect than Lamb or Ross from this past draft. He's going to make some plays. To me, he still looks like Latrell Sprewell.
    2017 Draft --- Late 1st Round: Kurucs, Bolden, Wilson & Pasceniks
    --- 2nd Round: Bell, Oliver, Robinson, Hart

  10. #1750
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Myck Kabongo is the perfect pg for us.
    Tony for Jazzfanz president!

    iawtp x a million
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  11. #1751
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    14,027
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12506
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Narrley Nawls:


    Do you think he's rocking the Bel Biv Devoe cut to make himself look a bit taller? He's what--6 9" ?
    2017 Draft --- Late 1st Round: Kurucs, Bolden, Wilson & Pasceniks
    --- 2nd Round: Bell, Oliver, Robinson, Hart

  12. #1752
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    14,027
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    12506
    Rep Adjustment Power
    69
    Seems like the UK players could remake this video....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d-j9cxG9So
    2017 Draft --- Late 1st Round: Kurucs, Bolden, Wilson & Pasceniks
    --- 2nd Round: Bell, Oliver, Robinson, Hart

  13. #1753
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,647
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95865
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would you say that Poythress' stock is falling?
    Haven't heard that .. but it should be. If he doesn't step it up, he should drop 10 spots. Love the news that Cal is coaching him one-on-one every day.

    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    According to nbadraft.net the Jazz will be selecting McAdoo, CJ Wilcox (Washington) and Nate Wolters (South Dakota State). That would be a dreadful draft. I'm intrigued by Wolters but I think you might be able to get him on a camp invite.

    https://nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft

    That would royally suck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In these highlights Shabazz doesn't look all that quick or explosive, and he's settling for jumpers. He looks like a slightly rich man's Joe Johnson. Is he coming off an injury?
    Not coming off an injury, but he does suffer from me-itis.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Myck Kabongo is the perfect pg for us. The Longhorn coach is practically running Sloans entire system, so Myck would really be able to make a nice transition.
    No to Kabongo.. And I just gotta laugh at anything that casts Rick Barnes is the light of even a pedestrian-level coach. He's a joke among scouts..
    Myck is overrated and always has been. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've always called him Avery Bradley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really really like this kid. He's a better prospect than Lamb or Ross from this past draft. He's going to make some plays. To me, he still looks like Latrell Sprewell.
    Yes, better than them. I'm not as high on him as I was, for sure .. but Love the FIRE he brings.. he looks like he's going to blow up the other team's bus ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you think he's rocking the Bel Biv Devoe cut to make himself look a bit taller? He's what--6 9" ?
    He's 6'10.5 and explosive athletic.. MOTOR.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  14. #1754
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    63,579
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    55733
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All I can see in MCW is Shawn Livingston pre-injury... Not sure why but he comes to mind
    Good passer who is tall and sucks offensively. I can see what you are saying.
    Wonderin' 'bout Jazz and if they got what it take
    "Ingles, he think he hard, tough guy of the clique
    And Gordie, he walk around like he swear he the ****"
    http://beta.3ball.io/plays/

  15. #1755
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61,647
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    95865
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seems like the UK players could remake this video....

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d-j9cxG9So
    Pretty funny, actually. I may show this to them .. seriously.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us