Page 170 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 701201601681691701711721802202706701170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 17872

Thread: Following potential 2013 draftees

  1. #2536
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has anyone heard of a guy named Tony Mitchell? He plays for North Texas. I heard last year that he was good. Does anyone know who I am talking about?
    Not sure if srs.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2537
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,940
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure if srs.
    Mostly just jesty.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  4. #2538
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    16,596
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39040
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure if srs.
    orange is always srs.

    always
    #TankNote


  5. #2539
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A nice sequence by Smart:

    Yeah I like him. He seems to have a decent handle. Seems to be a physical PG who can defend. He can drive it, dish it. Should also be able to set up decent screens for the likes of Hayward & Burks if need be. Here's an excerpt from Ford:

    Smart is Carter-Williams' main contender for the crown of top point guard NBA prospect in the world. The two couldn't be more different. Smart's game is all about power and vocal leadership on the floor. If he ever adds a knock-down 3-pointer to his game, he's going to be very tough to stop in the NBA.
    The real concern I guess is his shooting: FG 41.3% 3pt 29.7% FT 77%

    But he seems to have that Russell Westbrook feel about him. He's not shy to take it off the dribble and can finish it at the rim.
    A New Hope....



  6. #2540
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

    Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    A New Hope....



  7. #2541
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    16,596
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39040
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

    Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    My thoughts exactly. Though, there's definitely questions about whether McCollum can play PG in the NBA.
    #TankNote


  8. #2542
    Senior Member orangello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Draft BPA
    Posts
    14,940
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18321
    Rep Adjustment Power
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    orange is always srs sexy.

    always
    Fixed.
    Cy is a Baker, he doesn't work fast food. Don't make that mistake, he doesn't like it.

  9. #2543
    Senior Member Catchall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    City by the Bay
    Posts
    15,897
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14196
    Rep Adjustment Power
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smart in high school:



    I'm liking this guy more and more.

    Really impressive. He looks like a lottery player based on HS alone.

  10. #2544
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    orange's GF is always srs sexy.

    always
    Fixed.

    Oops... have I crossed the line??!!??!!

    A New Hope....



  11. #2545
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I'm most excited about though is we now have 4 legit PGs going in the top 20.

    Considering we'll have our own pick as well as the GSW pick (who should continue to fade if Curry injury persists), we should be able to pick up at least 1 decent PG from this crop.
    Quote Originally Posted by spycam1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My thoughts exactly. Though, there's definitely questions about whether McCollum can play PG in the NBA.
    I disagree. There are 4 PG's in a fairly weak draft positioned there partially because the PG crop has been weak for a while. There is nothing here to be too excited about other than the hope someone outperforms what would normally be a somewhat mediocre projection.

    Not hating, but no one here is highly thought of .. but rather better than the alternatives.

    (I know that sucked)
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  12. #2546
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree. There are 4 PG's in a fairly weak draft positioned there partially because the PG crop has been weak for a while. There is nothing here to be too excited about other than the hope someone outperforms what would normally be a somewhat mediocre projection.

    Not hating, but no one here is highly thought of .. but rather better than the alternatives.

    (I know that sucked)
    I know, I know..

    But considering that over the past 2 seasons we've had to put up with Devin Harris, Mo Williams, Earl Watson, Tinsley, we are all hungry for "somebody" we can hang our hopes on. 2 whole seasons!!! We can't wait any longer man!!!
    A New Hope....



  13. #2547
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know, I know..

    But considering that over the past 2 seasons we've had to put up with Devin Harris, Mo Williams, Earl Watson, Tinsley, we are all hungry for "somebody" we can hang our hopes on. 2 whole seasons!!! We can't wait any longer man!!!
    and there are nice players available .. but they're not 'great.'

    I'm so tired, after 3 years of saying it, our PG is going to come from FA/trade or we'll have to wait until 14/15.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  14. #2548
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    70,584
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    59727
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    ^Hater^
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  15. #2549
    PROUD SUPPORTER ONE LOVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    38,395
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44031
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and there are nice players available .. but they're not 'great.'

    I'm so tired, after 3 years of saying it, our PG is going to come from FA/trade or we'll have to wait until 14/15.
    Hmmm.. not sure how realistic that is though...

    FA: can we really get anyone decent to come to play here?
    Trade: unless we're willing to give up Favors/Kanter/Hayward, I don't think anyone will bite.

    Plus... when somebody great comes along in the draft, there's 0% chance we'll get them because Greg will not let us have another losing season ever again.

    In conclusion, I seriously think we're stuck with this senario: Favors/Kanter/Hayward + a decent young PG
    A New Hope....



  16. #2550
    Senior Member spycam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    16,596
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    39040
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotttnickkk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmmm.. not sure how realistic that is though...

    FA: can we really get anyone decent to come to play here?
    Trade: unless we're willing to give up Favors/Kanter/Hayward, I don't think anyone will bite.

    Plus... when somebody great comes along in the draft, there's 0% chance we'll get them because Greg will not let us have another losing season ever again.

    In conclusion, I seriously think we're stuck with this senario: Favors/Kanter/Hayward + a decent young PG
    You planning to assassinate Burks?
    #TankNote


Page 170 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 701201601681691701711721802202706701170 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us