Page 506 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 640645649650450550650750851655660610061506 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 17872
  1. #5051
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69,646
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    58609
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by orangello View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who needs Jabari when you can have Calipari?
    This year's UK team.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #5052
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,501
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    21271
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Burke is a player that moves up with play, but athletes are the ones that move up when it matters most. Burke's shot to move higher is the tourny, not the combine process. I see him getting knocked down down the stretch there.

    Oladipo on the other hand...
    "Adversity is opportunity in disguise."

  4. #5053
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69,646
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    58609
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Burke is a player that moves up with play, but athletes are the ones that move up when it matters most. Burke's shot to move higher is the tourny, not the combine process. I see him getting knocked down down the stretch there.

    Oladipo on the other hand...
    Really? I see it as the opposite. I think Oladipo's stock is going to come back to earth because of the Tourney.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  5. #5054
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,501
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    21271
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really? I see it as the opposite. I think Oladipo's stock is going to come back to earth because of the Tourney.
    Well that's KIND OF what I'm saying. I guess I'm saying his performance in the tourney isn't going to be as important as people are going to get so hard about his size and athleticism nearer to the actual draft and boost him no matter where he sits after the tournament, good or bad.
    "Adversity is opportunity in disguise."

  6. #5055
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,121
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This year's UK team.
    Repd for awesome reply. Still hate you though.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #5056
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69,646
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    58609
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well that's KIND OF what I'm saying. I guess I'm saying his performance in the tourney isn't going to be as important as people are going to get so hard about his size and athleticism nearer to the actual draft and boost him no matter where he sits after the tournament, good or bad.
    I see, read it completely wrong for some reason. You are probably right. I just don't see Oladipo getting drafted before Smart, Porter, Shabazz, or McLemore. I would say he is probably going to be the 5th non-big drafted. Depending on how many teams want a big man, that will determine where Oladipo will go (unless he has a crazy tourney, then I suppose he could surpass McLemore).
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  8. #5057
    Senior Member Saint Cy of JFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    69,646
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    58609
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I see someone like Isiah Austin really shooting up the draft into the top 5 after the combine. Dude is just too big and too skilled not to.
    Shovel your way out of the s***

  9. #5058
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,121
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see, read it completely wrong for some reason. You are probably right. I just don't see Oladipo getting drafted before Smart, Porter, Shabazz, or McLemore. I would say he is probably going to be the 5th non-big drafted. Depending on how many teams want a big man, that will determine where Oladipo will go (unless he has a crazy tourney, then I suppose he could surpass McLemore).
    Definitely agree... even though I think he'll have a great tourney.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  10. #5059
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,121
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrone Torbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see someone like Isiah Austin really shooting up the draft into the top 5 after the combine. Dude is just too big and too skilled not to.
    Agree with this as well. Some of the mocks are nuts that have him mid-first. I see Austin going 6/7.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11. #5060
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    17,049
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    When I say oh, you say lay

    When I say Dee, you say poe



    oh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us