Page 79 of 88 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1319
  1. #1171
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,052
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually he's 100% correct, and the sad part is you think what you say is funny.
    It's really because I choose to mess with Utah fans that bothers you folk.
    If I was going after BYU fans you would have my back no matter what.
    I understand, and frankly... don't care.

    If I cared I would stop. I also don't really care if I am funny to you, stop trying to make this about you. This is all about me.
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  2. #1172
    Senior Member CONAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Draper
    Posts
    2,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I cared I would stop. I also don't really care if I am funny to you, stop trying to make this about you. This is all about me.
    This, my friends, is what we call intellectual honesty. Get some.
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

  3. #1173
    Senior Member jazzman12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,180
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6075
    Rep Adjustment Power
    46
    Mods can we sticky this thread and rename it: The Conan and Spazz Strokefest?

  4. #1174
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,052
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mods can we sticky this thread and rename it: The Conan and Spazz Strokefest?
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  5. #1175
    Senior Member CONAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Draper
    Posts
    2,175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    988
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    BYU 1984 National Champs.

  6. #1176
    Senior Member //r00t 4 Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,011
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2707
    Rep Adjustment Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's really because I choose to mess with Utah fans that bothers you folk.
    If I was going after BYU fans you would have my back no matter what.
    I understand, and frankly... don't care.

    If I cared I would stop. I also don't really care if I am funny to you, stop trying to make this about you. This is all about me.
    You know I did have a deep underlining feeling I missed something but I let the joy of having fun with your posts distract me. I apologize for this, it is all about you I and if you can accept my apology I have the hug you so desperately are craving.


    Who knows maybe after you will want to frolic in the snow, make a snow man and drink hot cocoa.

    If not then we can just go a bar and knock a few back.

  7. #1177
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,052
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by //r00t 4 Jazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know I did have a deep underlining feeling I missed something but I let the joy of having fun with your posts distract me. I apologize for this, it is all about you I and if you can accept my apology I have the hug you so desperately are craving.


    Who knows maybe after you will want to frolic in the snow, make a snow man and drink hot cocoa.

    If not then we can just go a bar and knock a few back.
    Accepted

    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  8. #1178
    The One True Youngblood YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,137
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14125
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74

  9. #1179
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,052
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Good for him.

    I wish him well.
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  10. #1180
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,052
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    77
    Did I forget to mention Chow has a screw loose?
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  11. #1181
    The One True Youngblood YB85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,137
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    14125
    Rep Adjustment Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzSpazz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did I forget to mention Chow has a screw loose?
    After "Wow, nice gig for a 22 year old kid", my next thought was "How long does Chow last?"

  12. #1182
    Senior Member //r00t 4 Jazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,011
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2707
    Rep Adjustment Power
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by YB85 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah WOW is right, guess he really made an impression last year.

  13. #1183
    Senior Member leftyjace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,262
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2377
    Rep Adjustment Power
    25
    Saturday night is going to be cold.

  14. #1184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    3,240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3775
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    So Wynn was not only physically lacking after all the surguries but I also felt he was mentally lacking, made a lot of bad reads etc .... Why the hell would he be hired as a 22 year old QB coach? Was Riley Nelson not available?


  15. #1185
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Haters. Haters everywhere.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us