Page 76 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 1293
  1. #751
    Senior Member fatchipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Logan, UT
    Posts
    911
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1044
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alex playing again.
    I'll bet the $5, but with Salty stipulations. Obviously he'd play if Kaep got hurt, so I'm saying there's no way he plays again this season if Kaep is healthy.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #752
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll bet the $5, but with Salty stipulations. Obviously he'd play if Kaep got hurt, so I'm saying there's no way he plays again this season if Kaep is healthy.
    Well no ****. Thats what I'm saying. Kaep is gonna get hurt and Alex is gonna be the QB again.

    "hi I'd like to do these bets with you but I'd also like it if there is zero possibility that I lose the bet, k?"

    I'm never ever ever making a bet with fat chipper again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  4. #753
    Senior Member fatchipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Logan, UT
    Posts
    911
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1044
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well no ****. Thats what I'm saying. Kaep is gonna get hurt and Alex is gonna be the QB again.

    "hi I'd like to do these bets with you but I'd also like it if there is zero possibility that I lose the bet, k?"

    I'm never ever ever making a bet with fat chipper again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, I didn't make the rules, just following them. That's the way bets are made on this site. If you're sour about it I'll just give you the $5 bucks.

  5. #754
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, I didn't make the rules, just following them. That's the way bets are made on this site. If you're sour about it I'll just give you the $5 bucks.
    Yes please!
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  6. #755
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    33,911
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    53877
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes please!
    It's a trap!
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  7. #756
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,289
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15590
    Rep Adjustment Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a trap!
    *tarp
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  8. #757
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    17,046
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchipper View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll bet the $5, but with Salty stipulations. Obviously he'd play if Kaep got hurt, so I'm saying there's no way he plays again this season if Kaep is healthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well no ****. Thats what I'm saying. Kaep is gonna get hurt and Alex is gonna be the QB again.

    "hi I'd like to do these bets with you but I'd also like it if there is zero possibility that I lose the bet, k?"

    I'm never ever ever making a bet with fat chipper again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is a good chance Kaepernick gets hurt. He is a running qb. Its bound to happen.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

  9. #758
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is a good chance Kaepernick gets hurt. He is a running qb. Its bound to happen.
    How likely would you say it is?

    Like, Andre Brown to the HOF likely or not quite that likely?
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  10. #759
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Oh, dang the Eagles lost again. Seems like they haven't won, since, uh, September? LOLOLOLOL!! What's really funny is I never hated them before.



    Sad eagle.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

  11. #760
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tabor Heights
    Posts
    12,425
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4891
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    I watched about a quarter and a half of the Eagles' game last night before going to bed and I have to say this Eagles team may be the most entertaining I've ever seen...in a bad way. Holy cow, they showed the stats against Todd Bowles, our new D Coordinator, early on. After five games, opposing qb's had 12 td's and 0 interceptions, had completed 79% of their passes, and had a 146 quarterback rating. That's insanely unheard of. And then Cam proceeded to go up and down the field on them all night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us