Results 1,801 to 1,808 of 1808
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappy_Smurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My friend had a dog named axel and a 3 year old son who couldn't pronounce the letter x correctly, so it sounded like he was saying here asshole, here asshole...Good boy asshole.
    I wish I had that excuse for my 3 year old. He's a little terrorist nicknamed ISIS. That kid memorizes every cuss word the second he hears it and doesn't hesitate to use them. I'd be happy if he limited it to just asshole.

Put some respeck in my paycheck

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    My 2 year old can talk but wont! Little kamikaze jerk just lets lose with war cries and does dare devil stuff. Jumping off the middle of the stairs, coffee table, chairs, rides the rotweiler, trampoline fights with his sisters... he's already lost 2 teeth and chipped a 3rd.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    My 2 year old can talk but wont! Little kamikaze jerk just lets lose with war cries and does dare devil stuff. Jumping off the middle of the stairs, coffee table, chairs, rides the rotweiler, trampoline fights with his sisters... he's already lost 2 teeth and chipped a 3rd.
    Mine was the same way at 2. One day he tried to jump from one couch arm to the other and head planted, fell on his back, got a pissed off look on his face and climbed back up and did it again.

He also won't talk if we ask him a question only because he's determined to be a defiant little ****. He simply pretends we do not exist.

Oh, and his newest hobby is spitting on everyone and everything. That one's real fun when the older two have friends over.

Put some respeck in my paycheck
    Likes Stoked liked this post

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Mine are ten and eleven and they're a freaking handful, too. My wife left for the week to go deal with a dysfunctional youth shelter far north and these two have kept me occupied. The boy complains that his mummy's not here, and the girl has been trying to sleep on my back every night. They've been asking for food at weird times. 2 nights ago they ended up screaming at and smacking each other right on my bed at like 3AM.
    Likes Stoked liked this post

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Mine was the same way at 2. One day he tried to jump from one couch arm to the other and head planted, fell on his back, got a pissed off look on his face and climbed back up and did it again.

He also won't talk if we ask him a question only because he's determined to be a defiant little ****. He simply pretends we do not exist.

Oh, and his newest hobby is spitting on everyone and everything. That one's real fun when the older two have friends over.
    Sounds just like mine aside from the spitting. My boy uses "weapons" like plastic toys.

My Rottweiler ran him over going down the stairs yesterday and when he hit the bottom he jumped up and threw his toy Spiderman at the dog and cut lose with a war cry. I had to grab him before he hit the dog.
    Likes franklin liked this post

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I had to lock both the boy and the girl up in the basement at like 6am because she was meowing and he kept licking my hand.
    Likes Stoked, franklin liked this post

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLes View Post
    I had to lock both the boy and the girl up in the basement at like 6am because she was meowing and he kept licking my hand.
    Hahhaha

Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLes View Post
    Hahhaha