Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: AK watch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    And thus did tater create his first signature.
    Bordy saith unto Moog, I say not unto thee, Until five times: but, Until five x five.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He's back tonight. 1 steal and 3 blocks from 5x5 with 15 minutes to go in the game.
    Bordy saith unto Moog, I say not unto thee, Until five times: but, Until five x five.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    8/7/6/4/3, though I think they might add another steal back.

This was classic.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    yeah that is AK at his best. To bad game was a blowout he could have really had 5x5.
    Learning begins when you do not know the answer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Marcus Lee starting over Alexei Shved is the most Sloan move Adelman could make.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by MoTown16 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rebounding is up a bit, but I'm not all that surprised by his 13/8/3 average. What is a bit surprising is his shooting percentage. Expect that to come down a bit. And let's see how many games he misses. AK is a decent player, just not worth $10M/per.
    Did you see AK tonight. 18 points and 4 steals, but the stats don't show the whole story. A bunch of crucial game-saving plays in the fourth quarter. He was worth every bit of his ten million tonight and then some. He's playing very much under control and as well as I've ever seen him play.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Lots of commentary on Kevin Love recently.

My take: there's more similarities to the situation with Chris Bosh in Toronto than Kevin Garnett in Minnesota.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lots of commentary on Kevin Love recently.

My take: there's more similarities to the situation with Chris Bosh in Toronto than Kevin Garnett in Minnesota.
    I think it will be pretty simple with Love when contract is up. If they are a contender at that point he will stay if not he is probably as good as gone. If TWolves made some better draft picks they might be contenders right now.

By the way if anybody has something they want to say to John Hollinger let me know as I will probably see him around town.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Think Love's gone even if they're a decent team by then (which I doubt). Love is actively seeking the spotlight like Bosh/Howard (doing quirky videos on the side, trying to increase visibility while on Olympic Team, etc.). Get sense he's already setting Minny up for the fall.

And like Bosh/Howard/Deron, not sure he's so good that you need to alter your plans to suit him.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Great double double by AK in winning game on the road - 21/11/2/1/1, 10-16 FG, only 1TO. I would like for that AK hater who said that M.Williams will have greater impact on Jazz then AK on Wolves to come out of the closet and eat some crow. Who was it? Thriller? Wes Mantooth? Come out! I think it was the same dude who said that Hayward is already 100 times better player then AK... what a moron, Hayward will never, ever be as good as AK, period.
    Learning begins when you do not know the answer.