Shop Utah Jazz Gear at Fanatics.com
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 202
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Can The Al Jefferson Experiment please end?

    Can The Al Jefferson Experiment please end

    after it took 85 pages in the cj miles experiment thread for it to end.
    so i decided to start early. so we can get it over with.

    the cj miles experminet thread was an epic 85 pages long. started by the incredible IMMORTAL Troutbum.
    may i reach his level of greatness with this thread


    DISCUSSSSS


    disclaimer: non basketball related I really like al he is a nice guy


  2. #2
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    60,718
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    94668
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    A thread like this could never gain steam.
    http://shop.donaldjtrump.com/v/vspfi...ODTRH-RD-2.jpg



    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Your Mothers Board
    Posts
    16,401
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49433
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    No.

    The experiment will never end.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

  4. #4
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,994
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15340
    Rep Adjustment Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    Can The Al Jefferson Experiment please end

    after it took 85 pages in the cj miles experiment thread for it to end.
    so i decided to start early. so we can get it over with.

    the cj miles experminet thread was an epic 85 pages long. started by the incredible IMMORTAL Troutbum.
    may i reach his level of greatness with this thread


    DISCUSSSSS


    disclaimer: non basketball related I really like al he is a nice guy
    Hey Trout.

    You seem to be posting more now that your main account is resting for 6 months.

    Later

  5. #5
    Senior Member NUMBERICA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    14,807
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19936
    Rep Adjustment Power
    92
    Pretty sure there was already one of these.
    Mark Cuban is a ****ing sociopath.

  6. #6
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    £¥£
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMBERICA View Post
    Pretty sure there was already one of these.
    Well it didn't get the job done obvi.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  7. #7
    Senior Member jazzfan1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    723
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1969
    Rep Adjustment Power
    26
    I actually didn't hate Jefferson last game vs. Dallas. That's pretty high praise considering how much I was loathing him in preseason.

    If he can play like he did vs. Dallas I'm willing to let teh experiment continue.

  8. #8
    Senior Member sojodave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Front Of My 100" Screen
    Posts
    2,325
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3344
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    The bigger question is how much are people going to whig out when we sign Big Al TO A HUGE NEW CONTRACT!!!! I can't wait.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Your Mothers Board
    Posts
    16,401
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49433
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    The bigger question is how much are people going to whig out when we sign Big Al TO A HUGE NEW CONTRACT!!!! I can't wait.
    Haha

    So true.
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

  10. #10
    Senior Member mct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    186
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1038
    Rep Adjustment Power
    22
    He missed some shots, but he grabbed a ton of boards, got to the line, passed out of double teams (even one good pass to a cutter), and even ran the break once.

    The only thing wrong with Jefferson last game was that it's more exciting for fans to watch Favors and Kanter play. He can't change that, so it's not a fair situation.

  11. #11
    Senior Member JGolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,479
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2337
    Rep Adjustment Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by mct View Post
    He missed some shots, but he grabbed a ton of boards, got to the line, passed out of double teams (even one good pass to a cutter), and even ran the break once.

    The only thing wrong with Jefferson last game was that it's more exciting for fans to watch Favors and Kanter play. He can't change that, so it's not a fair situation.
    Whose ALT are you?
    “Silence is golden, and gold is up these days, so silence is a solid investment.”
    ― Jarod Kintz


  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzfan1971 View Post
    I actually didn't hate Jefferson last game vs. Dallas. That's pretty high praise considering how much I was loathing him in preseason.

    If he can play like he did vs. Dallas I'm willing to let teh experiment continue.
    he only played d in the 3rd qtr
    1 qtr of d does not make up for a life time of no d.
    impressive d it was, but not impresive enough to make up for his whole jazz carreer

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    7119
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mct View Post
    He missed some shots, but he grabbed a ton of boards, got to the line, passed out of double teams (even one good pass to a cutter), and even ran the break once.

    The only thing wrong with Jefferson last game was that it's more exciting for fans to watch Favors and Kanter play. He can't change that, so it's not a fair situation.
    so your like a gold fish only remeber half a game?

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,124
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1373
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    he only played d in the 3rd qtr
    1 qtr of d does not make up for a life time of no d.
    impressive d it was, but not impresive enough to make up for his whole jazz carreer
    Yup, he proved that he CAN do it (play good D) but is too lazy most of the time. Favors and Kanter always seem to be in hustle mode.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Your Mothers Board
    Posts
    16,401
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49433
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by mct View Post
    He missed some shots, but he grabbed a ton of boards, got to the line, passed out of double teams (even one good pass to a cutter), and even ran the break once.

    The only thing wrong with Jefferson last game was that it's more exciting for fans to watch Favors and Kanter play. He can't change that, so it's not a fair situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by JGolds View Post
    Whose ALT are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    so your like a gold fish only remeber half a game?

    Hmmmm. Golds... Gold fish
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us