Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJazzer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    explain.
    he was on a losing team so i did not pay attention to his carreer back then
    Look it up. If we get that Al this season, we'll be very, very good. That Al never had the same talent he has now, and this Al is a much better passer than he was then. If this Al gets the free throw thing figured out, he will be a truly elite offensive player.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Look it up. If we get that Al this season, we'll be very, very good. That Al never had the same talent he has now, and this Al is a much better passer than he was then. If this Al gets the free throw thing figured out, he will be a truly elite offensive player.
    i would rather have ostertags offense. if it comes with ostertag defense.

dont need elite offensive playing from big al.
    he was on a lsoing team for a reason.
    eg lack of defense.
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.
    Love, not hate, is the answer bros and moes.

LOL Lol breaks his pledge 5 days later hahahaha

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    well i guess dutch is happy since BIG AL got injured. you got ur wish. hope ur happy bitch.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    True Al's 2008 season was still his best to date, he scored 23 PPG getting double and triple teamed every time. He also got to the line 5 times a games compared to 3 nowadays. You wonder if the ACL injury zapped his enthusiasm to ever get back to that level. In 2008, 49% of Al's shots came within 5' of the basket, and 51% were jumpers (or long push shots) - a true inside force. This year (and last), only 23% were inside shots and 72% were jumpers. Although his efficiency is about the same, Al is getting no fouls and drawing less double teams which hurt the team overall.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz4ever View Post
    True Al's 2008 season was still his best to date, he scored 23 PPG getting double and triple teamed every time. He also got to the line 5 times a games compared to 3 nowadays. You wonder if the ACL injury zapped his enthusiasm to ever get back to that level. In 2008, 49% of Al's shots came within 5' of the basket, and 51% were jumpers (or long push shots) - a true inside force. This year (and last), only 23% were inside shots and 72% were jumpers. Although his efficiency is about the same, Al is getting no fouls and drawing less double teams which hurt the team overall.
    how was his defense back then?
    01-21-2013
    I, HeavenHarris, hereby pledge to my fellow JFC'rs that I will no longer give out neg-reps. All it does is cause negative things, like fights, drama, bitching, ill will, bad feelings, etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    If we trade big Al who is going to score for us? Milsap can score, but he seems to do well because everyone is looking at Jefferson. Without Jefferson we don't have a guy that we can get the ball to and will score for us most of the time. Not Milsap, Williams, Hayward or anyone else. I'd love to see us get better on defense but you also have to score points to win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlnstall View Post
    If we trade big Al who is going to score for us? Milsap can score, but he seems to do well because everyone is looking at Jefferson. Without Jefferson we don't have a guy that we can get the ball to and will score for us most of the time. Not Milsap, Williams, Hayward or anyone else. I'd love to see us get better on defense but you also have to score points to win
    Big Al is a guy you keep. He's as efficient in the 4th quarter as any so-called "star" in the league, and unlike those players, he's an unselfish team player.

His assists are way up this year, his help defense is improving, and his rebounding and scoring are finally up to what we're used to. My hell...... he's even leading the team in steals this year!
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    His assists are way up this year, his help defense is improving
    Uh...You may want to watch a game and/or look at some stats.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawlnstall View Post
    when big al was out.
    burks, kanter
    favors dominated the lakers.

stpo spreading the myth that without jeffersuck utah has no offense
    01-21-2013

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    Big Al is a guy you keep. He's as efficient in the 4th quarter as any so-called "star" in the league, and unlike those players, he's an unselfish team player.

His assists are way up this year, his help defense is improving, and his rebounding and scoring are finally up to what we're used to. My hell...... he's even leading the team in steals this year!
    he usually gives up way more on defense than he makes up on offense. and he is a loser so in playoff he is content with getting swept

i wish jefferson would miss a few games when we have favors kanter and sap all healthy and available.
    so you can see what happens if those get about 30 minutes. and evens 5-10 minutes
    01-21-2013