Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dal's game review

Al: ..........speechless
    Sap: A net-zero of a three-point heroic (after absolutely ****ing up on his defensive assignment the play before), not to mention his pedestrian shot selection, his willingness to take fadeaway shots a la CJ against Ryan flipping Anderson. Could not get going offensively in any sense, played a poor defensive game to boot. Outplayed by all four PF/Cs of the Hornets tonight, and one of them left before halftme
    Marv: Laid an absolute egg, like the duck he is. Give him a free pass, he's a new player in a new system, and he's coming off a pretty decent game
    Mo: Catching too much flak for trying to get his team going when literally no one was stepping up to the plate. Poor decisions in clutch-time. Hope this doesn't become a recurring theme.
    Hayward: Inconsistent (deja vu). Only starter (along with Mo) who truly deserved to start. Not assertive enough. Classic, infuriating Hayseed. Dude could've won us the game.
    Kanter: Good defense, abysmal offense
    Favors: Great defense, abysmal offense
    Foye: One of the only bright spots of this night. Solid defensively, carried us offensively. Made one mistake that everyone was quick to harp on, despite forgetting the fact that this dude was the only reason that we were even competing in this game with 30 seconds left
    Carroll: Solid defense, pedestrian offense. Not too many expectations here.
    Burks: LOL
    Tinsley: Had some decent feeds, still can't play a lick of defense. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Dalamon might go down as the worst Jazz fan ever.

First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.

*confirmed*

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    Dal's game review

Sap: A net-zero of a three-point heroic (after absolutely ****ing up on his defensive assignment the play before), not to mention his pedestrian shot selection, his willingness to take fadeaway shots a la CJ against Ryan flipping Anderson. Could not get going offensively in any sense, played a poor defensive game to boot. Outplayed by all four PF/Cs of the Hornets tonight, and one of them left before halftme
    Marv: Laid an absolute egg, like the duck he is. Give him a free pass, he's a new player in a new system, and he's coming off a pretty decent game
    Mo: Catching too much flak for trying to get his team going when literally no one was stepping up to the plate. Poor decisions in clutch-time. Hope this doesn't become a recurring theme.
    Hayward: Inconsistent (deja vu). Only starter (along with Mo) who truly deserved to start. Not assertive enough. Classic, infuriating Hayseed. Dude could've won us the game.
    Foye: One of the only bright spots of this night. Solid defensively, carried us offensively. Made one mistake that everyone was quick to harp on, despite forgetting the fact that this dude was the only reason that we were even competing in this game with 30 seconds left
    Burks: %&@#$$% CORBIN
    Agree with everything you said, with just one minor correction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Now we know why Marvin Williams has been Marvin Williams for the last 8 years. All that athletic ability and he's chucking up 3 after 3. It's maddening. Give Corbin a little credit for yanking his ass.

Favors comes in for Jefferson and Robin Lopez suddenly looks like Brooke Lopez. I can't fault Al for Anderson's corner 3. But other than about 4 minutes of The Mavericks game the guy has played no defense whatsoever this season.

Jazz save their two worst defensive series for the last two times NO got the ball.

Harpring says Foye's jumper at the end was not a bad shot - is he kidding me. Foye is not that good. He got on a little roll but god damn, he's not frickin Kevin Durant. You don't give a journeyman SG that type of green light.

This game had loss written all over it - when a team with less talent than you wins for no other reason than that they want it more -it's inexcuseable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Dal's game review

Burks: LOL
    100% accurate! I still don't like Foye's chucker nature but Burks should not have played Foye's minutes tonight. Now Tinsley, on the other hand; I have no idea why we can't try a Burks Foye combo since Tinsley is useless on the perimeter on both offense and defense.

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I remember a time when I got mad when the Jazz lost. Now I'm like "Oh well, at least I'll get some Jazzfanz drama".

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by cowhide View Post

However, AJ can score which is lacking with Favors and even Kanter.
    I keep hearing this but somehow the bench consistently gets us back in games only for Jefferson to return and **** it up.

Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by The Norm View Post
    I keep hearing this but somehow the bench consistently gets us back in games only for Jefferson to return and **** it up.
    He was talking about the offensive capabilities of Kanter and Favors. Are you really trying to make the argument that Kanter's and Favors's scoring kept us in today's game? Because that is in argument you will lose (very quickly, in fact)

First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.

*confirmed*

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    He was talking about the offensive capabilities of Kanter and Favors. Are you really trying to make the argument that Kanter's and Favors's scoring kept us in today's game? Because that is in argument you will lose (very quickly, in fact)

No, he wasn't saying that kanter and favors offens is better, he was just saying that it seems like when kanter and favors play we out play the other team.

Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I understand, and agree, with everyone's fetish for the defense of that bench lineup. And I agree, Favors and Kanter could potentially be a fantastic defensive tandem in a few years. But SOMEONE needs to do some scoring on the bench. We won't be getting 30 fast breaks a game. Randy Foye was our only source of bench offense tonight, bar-none. Tonight was simply a doomsday-esque abomination. A shame that the only player who was playing well was the one who rotationally plays ahead of the only other player who might have contributed (Burks). Literally had average to **** contributions from every other player on this team.

*confirmed*

Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I understand, and agree, with everyone's fetish for the defense of that bench lineup. And I agree, Favors and Kanter could potentially be a fantastic defensive tandem in a few years. But SOMEONE needs to do some scoring on the bench. We won't be getting 30 fast breaks a game. Randy Foye was our only source of bench offense tonight, bar-none. Tonight was simply a doomsday-esque abomination. A shame that the only player who was playing well was the one who rotationally plays ahead of the only other player who might have contributed (Burks). Literally had average to **** contributions from every other player on this team.
    Yes, one of them has to develop significantly on the offensive side before they can BOTH start together.