Shop Utah Jazz Gear at Fanatics.com
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 273
  1. #166
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,235
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Ooooook.

    Wait, I could meet Eric??????
    The other Eric will be at the corral if you just can't help yourself!!!

  2. #167
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    30,768
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49849
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu View Post
    The other Eric will be at the corral if you just can't help yourself!!!
    F this! Block party in the parking lot between Nutz and Corrall!
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  3. #168
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,235
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    F this! Block party in the parking lot between Nutz and Corrall!
    Hells ya!!!

  4. #169
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    @GameFace I've got your beers chillin in the fridge...You sad 38 degrees for the ESB and 1.21 gigawatts for the IPA right?

    For real tho, can I get a refresher course on what colors are which??
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  5. #170
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    @GameFace I've got your beers chillin in the fridge...You sad 38 degrees for the ESB and 1.21 gigawatts for the IPA right?

    For real tho, can I get a refresher course on what colors are which??
    Not temperature, I just mean what is inside the blue, red etc caps.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  6. #171
    Premium Member Gameface's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Swamp
    Posts
    17,260
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    31885
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Blue = IPA
    Black = ESB
    Red = Scottish Ale

    Yeah, don't stress about the temp. That's for advanced beer drinkers.

  7. #172
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    Blue = IPA
    Black = ESB
    Red = Scottish Ale

    Yeah, don't stress about the temp. That's for advanced beer drinkers.
    Just what are you inferring here, pal?
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  8. #173
    First BF League CHAMP nightmare3983's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Offseason
    Posts
    13,801
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49931
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    Having a fun time trying to explain to my friends in SLC what I'm doing on my birthday hahaha.
    "So I'm getting together with some guys from a Jazz message board I post on. We're meeting at one guy's house at 6, and we'll eat chicken nuggets and drink beer that another board member (who won't be there) made. He's an aspiring brewer. Then we'll meet at WingNutz to eat and watch the Jazz game. We'll close out the evening by eating cakepops afterward."

    There's nothing awkward sounding about that.

  9. #174
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmare3983 View Post
    "So I'm getting together with some guys from a Jazz message board I post on. We're meeting at one guy's house at 6, and we'll eat chicken nuggets and drink beer that another board member (who won't be there) made. He's an aspiring brewer. Then we'll meet at WingNutz to eat and watch the Jazz game. We'll close out the evening by eating cakepops afterward."

    There's nothing awkward sounding about that.
    Pretty much haha.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  10. #175
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I still have 4 1/2 of GameFace's beers left!

    Should be a good Nugget party.
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  11. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,687
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2240
    Rep Adjustment Power
    31
    Hey Boys, I'm not going to make it tonight. Just got home from work and my wife and youngest kid are both puking and running a high fever. I have to be a dad tonight. Sorry, you have no Idea how not happy I am right now.

  12. #177
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    30,768
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49849
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    Hey Boys, I'm not going to make it tonight. Just got home from work and my wife and youngest kid are both puking and running a high fever. I have to be a dad tonight. Sorry, you have no Idea how not happy I am right now.
    That really blows but family duties come first. Not even a contest. Do what you got to do man. We will do this again.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  13. #178
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,138
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52821
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben10 View Post
    Hey Boys, I'm not going to make it tonight. Just got home from work and my wife and youngest kid are both puking and running a high fever. I have to be a dad tonight. Sorry, you have no Idea how not happy I am right now.
    See you at #d7!!!
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

  14. #179
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    30,768
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    49849
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    See you at #d7!!!
    I'd rather do #n30
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder


  15. #180
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,235
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Sorry to hear about the Fam Ben.. At least enjoy the game!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us