Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 83

Thread: Obama wins.....

  1. #31
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    7,981
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6903
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by naos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i love how most of your right-leaners complain endlessly about entitlements and then smoothly segue into complaints about healthcare costs. What political and economic regime entitles you to healthcare costs at 'fair' prices? Eh?

    In other words, shut the **** up about the cost of healthcare. You should be paying more. A lot.
    fixed.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #32
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a simple fact: we need to get off oil. Put a $1 per gallon tax on it, and throw that all into alternative energy. Then thank me later.
    I disagree with the alternative energy argument here, as oil wells have been proven to be replenishing themselves naturally.
    Gas prices are held up by the oil companies that will charge whatever they feel like charging, regardless of the price of a barrel of oil.
    When was the last time you saw a lobbyist for alternative energy running around congress?
    There's no money or sustainability for alternatives as of yet.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  4. #33
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,898
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29034
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fixed.
    it's always hilarious how stupid and out-of-touch you are. You've consistently been one of the most successful alts around here.
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  5. #34
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,898
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29034
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree with the alternative energy argument here, as oil wells have been proven to be replenishing themselves naturally.
    Gas prices are held up by the oil companies that will charge whatever they feel like charging, regardless of the price of a barrel of oil.
    When was the last time you saw a lobbyist for alternative energy running around congress?
    There's no money or sustainability for alternatives as of yet.

    well then, good thing I wasn't talking strictly in terms of money, eh?

    did you just say there is no sustainability in sustainable energy?
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  6. #35
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    7,981
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6903
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it's always hilarious how stupid and out-of-touch you are. You've consistently been one of the most successful alts around here.
    You would be really good at dodgeball.


    So you can say we should be paying higher in gas but you won't admit that you think we should be paying higher in healthcare costs?

  7. #36
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well then, good thing I wasn't talking strictly in terms of money, eh?

    did you just say there is no sustainability in sustainable energy?
    Yeah no doubt.

    Yeah I did, pay no mind to that comment.
    Although it does take money and effort from our government to bring these technologies to fruition, which you will never see unless you're a big wig.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  8. #37
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    but you won't admit that you think we should be paying higher in healthcare costs?
    Why the hell should we be paying higher healthcare costs? We already have some of the highest costs in the world.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  9. #38
    Senior Member NAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Jazz Forum
    Posts
    15,898
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    29034
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Beantown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You would be really good at dodgeball.


    So you can say we should be paying higher in gas but you won't admit that you think we should be paying higher in healthcare costs?
    What high school let you walk out the door as a 'graju8'?
    {size/HUGE} RUDY {/size}
    Pres. & CFO of Sefolosha Fan Club (PM for details)

  10. #39
    Senior Member Beantown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look outside your window
    Posts
    7,981
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    6903
    Rep Adjustment Power
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What high school let you walk out the door as a 'graju8'?

    Answer the question, pansy.

    You think Americans should be paying higher in gas prices.

    Do you believe Americans should be paying higher in healthcare costs too?

  11. #40
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What high school let you walk out the door as a 'graju8'?
    ....lol....
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us