Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
  1. #31
    Senior Member addictionary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,057
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    34264
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should the Jazz trade Big Al and Sapman for better fitting pieces or let them come off the books and just pocket the savings?
    Way I see it, with Kanter and Favors, Big Al and Sap are luxuries, not necessities.
    I think the jazz should trade them for more help in the back court.

    what do you guys think
    oh **** yeah! I never thought you'd come back some day.



    *neither are contender makers so they have to be trade chips. but jazz coach is too overjobsecurityworried to think of them as that way. the smartest thing to do is to trade one of them to a pass first pg midway through the season.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #32
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    there's no doubt Big Al is considered to be a top 5 big man around the league.
    Wait, what?
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  4. #33
    Senior Member Computer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    17,050
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    50515
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree.
    Quality big men are very hard to find, and there's no doubt Big Al is considered to be a top 5 big man around the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We can agree to disagree, then. No way any team sees Al as being worth his current contract extended.


    You know, the silencer I think may be right about Al being seen as a top big man in the league. We may not see it that way, but we live inside a bubble. Just look at how fast the Chicago Bulls gobbled up Carlos Boozer. Its like they had no idea what he was about, even though his act was on display for the world to see in the playoffs year after year.

    I think the league is none the wiser about Al too. I think he definitely has some trade value for us
    OS - Post and Roast 2.0

  5. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    good comments guys, appreciate the discussion.
    i think some of you are a bit too overly attached to millsap for some reason though.

    what do you guys think about jose calderon

  6. #35
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what do you guys think about jose calderon
    He's an overpaid backup point guard. At the right price, he might be a good free agent signing next summer.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  7. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    according to my calculations, Paul SapMan for Jose Calderon works under the CBA.
    what say you guys? jazz would have the inside track of re-signing him in the summer.
    maybe we can get toronto to take bell too muahhahahaha

  8. #37
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    according to my calculations, Paul SapMan for Jose Calderon works under the CBA.
    what say you guys? jazz would have the inside track of re-signing him in the summer.
    maybe we can get toronto to take bell too muahhahahaha
    Are you ****ing retarded? The Jazz have enough backup point guards.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  9. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ban tower
    Posts
    4,374
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    0
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GVC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you ****ing retarded? The Jazz have enough backup point guards.
    jose calderon would be the starter here. he's better than any point guard on the roster.
    jazz pg situation sucks dawg. beggars cant be choosers. u gotta upgrade the best you can.
    do u have a better plan? i was just thinking about it man calm down, why do you gotta call me "****ing retarded"?
    i have feelings too, even if i was retarded.

  10. #39
    Senior Member GVC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    I'm jus' one dem guys...come, scrap, blue collar, junkyard dog
    Posts
    7,278
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    16522
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    jose calderon would be the starter here. he's better than any point guard on the roster.
    1. No, Mo is easily better than Calderon.

    2. Millsap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Calderon

    3. **** off. You don't belong here.
    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=133&dateline=1317382587

  11. #40
    Senior Member Brown Notes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,367
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1333
    Rep Adjustment Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenHarris View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    , even if i was retarded.
    You're saying there's a cure?
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us