Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Junior Member Nonnacedak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. George
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    37
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0

    Are the Jazz the worst road team in the NBA?

    Other than comparing them to all the crap teams that lose both at home and on the road, are the Jazz the worst (playoff caliber) team on the road in the NBA?

    I'm not incredibly knowledgeable about how well all other NBA teams play on the road, but I can't imagine any team being worse than the Jazz are right now.

    Opinions?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Senior Member yamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,762
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3173
    Rep Adjustment Power
    32
    Yes

  4. #3
    Senior Member twentytwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    関西
    Posts
    654
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    138
    Rep Adjustment Power
    27
    At this point we just suck period.
    "[Gordon Hayward] wont sniff 35% from 3 or 43% from the field. Remember he shot 29% from college 3 last year. It is my hope that Hayward gets less than 5 minutes a game because he will be taking time away from AK, CJ and/or Bell." -oldtimer, 10/25/2010, 5:14 PM

  5. #4
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonnacedak View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Other than comparing them to all the crap teams that lose both at home and on the road, are the Jazz the worst (playoff caliber) team on the road in the NBA?

    I'm not incredibly knowledgeable about how well all other NBA teams play on the road, but I can't imagine any team being worse than the Jazz are right now.

    Opinions?
    Playoff caliber?

  6. #5
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    22,674
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    70201
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    UGH another poster from Geezy? +/- 100 posts before he starts talking about rep.....where do you have him GVC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dalamon might go down as the worst Jazz fan ever.

    First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.




    *confirmed*

  7. #6
    Fire Controlman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Underway
    Posts
    17,662
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    33236
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Welcome to the board, btw. We're really not always so sarcastic and good ol' boyish... Okay that's not true. Hope you stick around anyway!

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2240
    Rep Adjustment Power
    34
    Have to say that its looking that way

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,803
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4480
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    At this point, Detroit is 0 & 6 on the road, and we are a solid second at 0 & 4.

  10. #9
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,010
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13318
    Rep Adjustment Power
    72
    Nuggets are pretty bad on the road as well.

  11. #10
    Junior Member Nonnacedak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. George
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    37
    Rep Adjustment Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameface View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Welcome to the board, btw. We're really not always so sarcastic and good ol' boyish... Okay that's not true. Hope you stick around anyway!
    Thanks. I went to the St. George Jazz gamenight get together at wingnutz last night and they convinced me to get on here. Looking forward to discuss Jazz anything with other dedicated Jazz fans.

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    2425
    Rep Adjustment Power
    35
    We're not the worst road team in the NBA. We have one of the bottom 5 halfcourt offenses in the NBA. On the road, that's death. Fix that, and we'll improve on the road.

  13. #12
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We're not the worst road team in the NBA. We have one of the bottom 5 halfcourt offenses in the NBA. On the road, that's death. Fix that, and we'll improve on the road.
    And Jamaal Tinsley proved tonight, that an entire game can be won with a Jazz halfcourt offense being ran correctly. Reduce Mo Williams's play at the point guard position, and you can run an effective half court offense on the road.
    I'm starting to agree with Karl Malone on giving Alec Burks some burn at the point guard position, while moving Mo Williams to the SG at times.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  14. #13
    Senior Member Xsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Saint George
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    4240
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    We definitely were last year.

    http://jazzfanz.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1889&dateline=1332058703

  15. #14
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,259
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We definitely were last year.

    Where were you on Friday???

  16. #15
    Senior Member UGLI baby's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    гег
    Posts
    33,145
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    52854
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    UGH another poster from Geezy? +/- 100 posts before he starts talking about rep.....where do you have him GVC?
    Fudge dalmon I'd +rep this right now if I could.

    GVC, can you get my boy Dal for me??
    Make jazzfanz UGLI Again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us