Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 103
  1. #41
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Course: How to ruin a great thread 101


    Instructor: PKM.











    PS: your 'we're number one' arguments are about as nauseatingly lame as any Laker fan's. Your words of hate are fueled by your boyfriend Cal's jealousy of the great Jimmer 'Real Cal' Calhoun.
    Of course, everybody hates those atop the mountain.

    For the record, you started it.

    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #42
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,841
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You came at me, bro.

    Reason why UK is number 1 all-time.

    All Time Wins: 2091 (NCAA rank #1)
    All Time Winning Percentage .763 (NCAA rank #1)
    NCAA Championships: 8 (NCAA rank #2)
    NCAA Championship Game Appearances: 11 (NCAA rank #2)
    Final Four Appearances: 15 (NCAA rank #3)
    Final Four Games Played: 26 (NCAA rank #4)
    Final Four Wins: 19 (NCAA rank #2)
    Elite-8 Appearances: 34 (NCAA rank #1)
    Sweet-16 Appearances: 39 (NCAA rank #1)
    NCAA Tournament Appearances: 52 (NCAA rank #1)
    NCAA Tournament Wins: 111 (NCAA rank #1)
    NCAA Tournament Games Played: 157 (NCAA rank #1)
    NCAA Tournament Winning Percentage: .707 (NCAA rank #4)
    Total Postseason Tournament Appearances (NCAA and NIT): 60 (NCAA rank #1)
    NBA Draft Picks: 106 (NCAA rank #1)
    All-Americans: 55 (NCAA rank #1)
    All-American Total Selections: 85 (NCAA rank #1)
    First Team Consensus All-Americans: 19 (NCAA rank #2)
    First Team Consensus All-American Total Selections: 24 (NCAA rank #4)
    AP Poll Top-20/25 Weeks Ranked All Time: 784 (NCAA rank #2)
    AP Poll Top-10 Weeks Ranked All Time: 625 (NCAA rank #1)
    AP Poll Top-5 Weeks Ranked All Time: 416 (NCAA rank #1)
    AP Poll #1 Weeks Ranked All Time: 99 (NCAA rank #4)
    Final AP Poll Top-25 Finishes: 48 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final AP Poll Top-20 Finishes: 48 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final AP Poll Top-15 Finishes: 43 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final AP Poll Top-10 Finishes: 40 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final AP Poll Top-5 Finishes: 28 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final AP Poll #1 Finishes: 9 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final UPI/Coaches' Poll Top-25 Finishes: 46 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final UPI/Coaches' Poll Top-20 Finishes: 45 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final UPI/Coaches' Poll Top-15 Finishes: 42 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final UPI/Coaches' Poll Top-10 Finishes: 38 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final UPI/Coaches' Poll Top-5 Finishes: 29 (NCAA rank #1)
    Final UPI/Coaches' Poll #1 Finishes: 8 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total 20-Win Seasons: 56 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total 25-Win Seasons: 31 (NCAA rank #2)
    Total 30-Win Seasons: 13 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total 35-Win Seasons: 5 (NCAA Rank #1)
    Average Victories Per Season Played: 19.1743119266 (NCAA rank #3)
    Average Losses Per Season Played: 5.95412844036 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Winning Seasons: 92 (NCAA rank #2)
    Total Non-Losing (.500 or better) Seasons: 95 (NCAA rank #2)
    Total Coaches With a NCAA Championship Game Appearance: 5 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Coaches With Multiple NCAA Championship Game Appearances: # (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Coaches with a Final Four Appearance: 5 (NCAA rank #2)
    Total Coaches With Multiple Final Four Appearances: 4 (NCAA rank #2)
    Total Decades With a NCAA Championship Game Appearance: 6 (NCAA rank #2)
    Total Decades With Multiple NCAA Championship Game Appearances: 4 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Decades With a Final Four Appearance: 7 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Decades With Multiple Final Four Appearances: 4 (NCAA rank #2)
    Total Coaches With A NCAA Championship: 5 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Coaches With Multiple NCAA Championships 1 (NCAA rank #2)
    Total Decades With a NCAA Championship: 5 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Decades With Multiple NCAA Championships: 3 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Decades #1 in Total Wins (since 1930): 1 (NCAA rank #2)
    Total Decades Top-5 in Total Wins (since 1930): 4 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Decades Top-10 in Total Wins (since 1930: 7 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Decades #1 in Winning Percentage (since 1930): 2 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Decades Top-5 in Winning Percentage (since 1930): 6 (NCAA rank #1)
    Total Decades Top-10 in Winning Percentage (since 1930) 7 (NCAA rank #1)
    Conference Regular Season Championships: 47 (NCAA rank #2)
    Conference Tournament Championships: 28 (NCAA rank #1)
    National Attendance Titles: 24 (NCAA rank #1)

    (Of the 64 major categories listed above, Kentucky is #1 in 43 of them, #2 in 15 of them, #3 in 2 of them, and #4 in 4 of them.)

    Kentucky Can also lay claim to several individual achievements for both players and coaches:

    13 players winning NBA Championships a total of 18 times
    10 players named NBA All-Star a total of 17 times
    12 Olympic Gold Medal winners
    8 Naismith Hall-of-Fame members
    5 players named National Player-of-the-Year
    6 head coaches named National Coach-of-the-Year a total of 12 times
    7 head coaches named Conference Coach-of-the-Year a total of 21 times
    131 players named All-Conference a total of 224 times
    77 players named All-Conference Tournament a total of 113 times
    12 players named Conference Player-of-the-Year a total of 14 times
    18 players named All-NCAA Final Four a total of 24 times
    48 players named All-NCAA Regional a total of 62 times
    11 players named NCAA Regional Most Outstanding Player a total of 12 times
    5 players named NCAA Final Four Most Outstanding Player a total of 6 times
    72 players who played in the NBA at least one season
    60 1000 point scorers
    42 players named McDonald's All-American
    11 times a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament

    Kentucky also holds several other NCAA records and various additional accomplishments:

    Kentucky has 2 NIT Titles (1946, 1976), 2 Helms Titles (1933, 1954), 2 undefeated seasons (1912, 1954), and 5 Sugar Tournament Championships (1937, 1939, 1949, 1956, 1963).

    Kentucky holds the NCAA record for Consecutive Non-Losing Seasons (60), for Consecutive Home Court Victories (129), and for Total Victories in a Season (38).

    Kentucky plays in the nation's largest basketball arena (Rupp Arena, capacity: 23,500), and has both the nation's largest radio and television affiliate networks.

    Kentucky has made a 3-point basket in 829 consecutive games (3rd-most all time), has a current NCAA best 52-game home winning streak, has won 16 of the last 17 National Attendance Titles (including the last 7 in a row), is the only school to win multiple NCAA (8) and NIT (2) Championships, is the only school to have 5 different NCAA Championship coaches, is the only school to win NCAA Championships in 5 different decades, and is the only school to win multiple NCAA Championships in 3 different decades.

    Kentucky has played before both the largest regulation basketball game crowd in history (78,129), and the largest Final Four Crowd in history (75,421).

    Kentucky was the first school (in 2010) to have 5 players selected in the 1st-Round of the NBA draft, is the only school to have both the #1 and #2 picks in the NBA draft during the same year (in 2012), is the only school to have 6 players drafted in the first two rounds of the NBA draft in one year (in 2012), is the only school to have two different coaches win a NCAA Championship within the same decade (the 1990's), and also was the first school to reach both the 1000-win and 2000-win victory plateaus.
    tl;dr

  4. #43
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    tl;dr
    Feelings hurt.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  5. #44
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,841
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Feelings hurt.
    tl;dr

  6. #45
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris-L View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    tl;dr
    Well that's just rude.

    ANYTHING you say that implies this post was too long to read means your gay and you want me.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  7. #46
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    22,784
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    70358
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    AAhhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

    /website

    OMG OMG

    ojfnoiejnow iecfoewfc weofc
    One for the sig (I hope): https://i.picresize.com/images/2012/11/11/7TAmW.jpg

    Not sure how big your sig-requirement is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dalamon might go down as the worst Jazz fan ever.

    First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.




    *confirmed*

  8. #47
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,841
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    lol. i "woke up" the next morning and saw i posted that. i thought i did it in uglis forum. had to rip it down so i dont get infarkted again. srsly check out stephen lynchs work on youtube, guy is funny as hell.

  9. #48
    Senior Member dalamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    #TheReturn
    Posts
    22,784
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    70358
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well that's just rude.

    ANYTHING you say that implies this post was too long to read means your gay and you want me.
    No, it means that your arguments are lame and irrelevant, and that my photoshopping wizardry > your stale as 80 year old ***** posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I ****s with the Rally Churro heavy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dalamon might go down as the worst Jazz fan ever.

    First he cursed us with Trey Burke. Now he's trying to nickname Favors a transsexual. Among many other fan crimes.




    *confirmed*

  10. #49
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,117
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96720
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by dalamon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, it means that your arguments are lame and irrelevant, and that my photoshopping wizardry > your stale as 80 year old ***** posts.
    LOL, my arguments are lame but they are all fact. Your arguments are fabricated animations of your unimaginative creativity. This is why I tell you to study, get a career, cuz you'd get eaten alive in the entrepreneurial world. Get some sleep.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  11. #50
    Senior Member Chris-L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    yamming. hard.
    Posts
    6,841
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    18215
    Rep Adjustment Power
    84
    i keep trying to picture dal and pkm like actually fighting in real life. throwing punches and such. i cant stop laughing at the thought....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us