Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's assuming the management is either oblivious or indifferent to the problem, and that they just hope to stay good enough to compete for that last playoff spot on the cheap. Nobody is expecting the Jazz to go 60-22 with all the young players getting full time minutes. We expect them to take a season or two of playing together to get to the same level (marginal playoffs team). But the potential payoff is FAR better than what we currently have.

If the management is indeed forcing Corbin's hand, then the whole point is moot. This is the product they are willing to offer and things are working as intended. I can accept that. The NBA is the only sport I follow, and the Jazz is the only team I care about. I'd just focus on my other interests, and life goes on.
    Seems to me that the problem would be solved trading Burks for Bledsoe, assuming that CP and Eric were both willing to sign extensions. Those guys are starting Willie Green FFS. Kanter is a project. Favors is just now getting his. Gordon has been playing a large role. The only odd men out are Evans who is probably not ever going to be even a serious role player, and Burks.
    Last edited by Brown Notes; 11-15-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    "I'm a moron for thinking the Browns could even sniff 10 wins in a division where the other three teams (two of whom almost always make the playoffs) made the post-season last year. Gyp Rosetti's thee God of football knowledge." - Brown Notes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I thought the Celtics would be worse without Pietrus, Allen, and Bradley. But they are not bad!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    I like what I've seen from Bledsoe, and I'd think about trading Burks for him straight up. Can he run a pick and roll? and how good of a passer is he?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by bovice View Post
    I like what I've seen from Bledsoe, and I'd think about trading Burks for him straight up. Can he run a pick and roll? and how good of a passer is he?
    I would do this trade easy. Doubt LA would.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Mo's shot and decision making in the last two minutes of this game were absolutely piss poor. Still, my guess is he'll win a few games for the Jazz this way as well. Just hope the losses don't add up more than the wins.
    In Lindsay We Trust

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyD View Post
    I understand your point. KOC MUST make a move. I believe his hand is being forced at this point. Someone has to go to make room for Favors. This kid is special and has also shown some offensive improvement. In my book, he starts over either of Sap or Jefferson at this point. Hopefully we have something brewing because this can't go on much longer.
    Yeah, well playing young talented guys with massive amounts of potential isn't Ty's style yo.
    In Lindsay We Trust

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    Rep Adjustment Power
    Quote Originally Posted by billyshelby View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how many passes has Mo thrown into other guys feet this year? It's got to be some kind of record.
    Honestly his dribbling is what concerns me the most about him. He runs around the court with the ball like a chicken with his head cut off, and gets into awful spots with the ball. It's bizarre seeing it from a PG.
    In Lindsay We Trust