Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61

Thread: The Official Golden State Pick (Top 7 protected) Thread for 12-13 season

  1. #16
    Senior Member Thee jazz fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16,191
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    13384
    Rep Adjustment Power
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After this year, it's 6..
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Y'all sure? I think I'm with Spazz on this one.

    I just threw up, and went number 1 and 2 in my pants. Agreeing with Spazz? Eww.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you're wrong as well. I think it is top 6 protected now and turns to second round picks next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I usually think I'm wrong when majority says so .. but I am pretty convinced it's top 7 protected in '13, top 6 in '14 ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    https://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/...ory?id=6150419

    According to that article you are right PKM. Top 7 again this year, top 6 next year and if not received in 2014 it becomes a 2nd rounder in 2014 and 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenwood View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last time I checked various media outlets, even they couldn't agree:

    2013 – top 7 protected (per Draft Express, ESPN.com) or top 6 protected (per RealGM, Sheridan Hoops)

    I'm sure it'll be cleared up later in the season.
    Here's another link for verification from nbadraft.net.

    https://www.nbadraft.net/nba_draft_trades/2013

    PKM is correct.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #17
    Senior Member candrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,751
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    10899
    Rep Adjustment Power
    65
    Yikes - 3 Big White Stiffs projected in the Top 10.

    I'm already discouraged.

  4. #18
    Senior Member Zulu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The STG
    Posts
    10,260
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    28755
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Go Golden State...... yaaaa!!!

  5. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Drinkin haterade, ridin the hate train through hateville
    Posts
    17,196
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    48794
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    As Thee Board Certified Genius, I will settle this 7-6-7-6 pick nonsense on Saturday.


    Put some respeck in my paycheck

  6. #20
    Moderator Revolution 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Posts
    11,482
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    19631
    Rep Adjustment Power
    95
    I think Foye, and Marvin should come off the bench with Sap.

    Start Mo - Burks - Hay - Favors - Al

    Let Burks start, but pull him first (unless he starts off hot), and give him that playing time with the starting unit. Hell give him 6 -7 mins per half, but he needs that consistent time.

    There is no reason to bury him on the bench for a streaky shooter, bad defending guy on a 1 year deal.
    "les grandes défaites forgent les grands hommes" - Rudy Gobert

  7. #21
    Inconceivable Jazz Spazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,311
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    15590
    Rep Adjustment Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by UGLI baby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Y'all sure? I think I'm with Spazz on this one.

    I just threw up, and went number 1 and 2 in my pants. Agreeing with Spazz? Eww.
    It seems I was wrong and that it is 7 this draft and 6 in 14. Otherwise we get 2 second rounders.

    I am just as sickened by this as you are Ugli. I'm so depressed about it I'm going to drown my sorrows in a few cups of hot chocolate, rewatch 1984 and a few Harline, Collie, Unga and George highlights then go to a full serve gas station. I should be better by then.
    Gobert has a serious defensive gravity.

  8. #22
    Freelance Sperm Donor Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    12,906
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44330
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    I hope GS keep their pick. None of those kids deserves a ruined career.

  9. #23
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by SiroMar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hope GS keep their pick. None of those kids deserves a ruined career.
    Yeah they might as well just go to Golden State, where they can be a perennial lottery team for the rest of their existence.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  10. #24
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,176
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54626
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by candrew View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yikes - 3 Big White Stiffs projected in the Top 10.

    I'm already discouraged.
    Yeah if they were black they would be great.
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  11. #25
    Senior Member sojodave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In Front Of My 100" Screen
    Posts
    2,329
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    3344
    Rep Adjustment Power
    37
    Does anyone know when Golden State is scheduled to go into "tank the season mode"?

  12. #26
    In pursuit of #9 Dr. Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    62,126
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    96820
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by sojodave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does anyone know when Golden State is scheduled to go into "tank the season mode"?
    As soon as they lose three in a row and Jackson needs to make it look like it's on purpose.
    Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

  13. #27
    Senior Member TheSilencer1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tooele, Utah
    Posts
    3,101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1156
    Rep Adjustment Power
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah if they were black they would be great.
    Like yeah man! Oden >>>>>>> Kanter
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." - Thomas Jefferson

  14. #28
    Modstapo Stoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Southern Utah
    Posts
    34,176
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    54626
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilencer1313 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Like yeah man! Oden >>>>>>> Kanter
    Exactly!!!!
    #BelieveInLindsey #BelieveInSnyder

  15. #29
    Freelance Sperm Donor Siro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SLC
    Posts
    12,906
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    44330
    Rep Adjustment Power
    100
    Is Kanter white? I need to memorize the arbitrary racial classification of each national origin.

  16. #30
    Senior Member margodydek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,617
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Total Rep Points
    1685
    Rep Adjustment Power
    33
    We also get Chicago's 2nd rounder this year, right?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are a community of Utah JazzFanz that are passionate about our team. We celebrate the highs that come with last second heroics and (some of us) cry in defeat. Welcome to our community. Be respectful of others and join in to the conversation...
Join us